• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

Should I Still Make Pokemon Mind?

• Yes Kebbles, You Should!

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Nah Kebbles, I Don't Think So!

Votes: 32 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
  • Yeah I guess, Don't think I'll quit though...
    Games going good everyone.
    Just having a couple days break to start up Pokemon Ocean Treasures.​

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Yeah I agree, I'm goin to try and get someone to edit the tiles for me to make not as bright. But yeah it's okay because I wanted the region to be really tropical.​

Craznn

- Bannt -
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2011
    I'm not much of a Rom hacker, but whenever I see good town names I smile. :) Wattlebeat is really creative. Thornight sounds good too.

-Not many people out there who can creatively make up names.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Just saw the screens looks good!
    Whats that machoke doing infront of that house? Guarding it or something?
    I like the pallete, Don Patches, right? I used those a couple of times to make some maps for the (closed) map rating thread (no matter how bad, a change in pallete always make maps look a little bit better)

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
  • Well, Kebbles is asleep right now, so I mayaswell answer. The Machoke is there, because I beleive you cant go in that house on the first Beta.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    Im Loving This Hack Keep up with the good work and you might make Hack of THe Year of 2008

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Just saw the screens looks good!
    Whats that machoke doing infront of that house? Guarding it or something?
    I like the pallete, Don Patches, right? I used those a couple of times to make some maps for the (closed) map rating thread (no matter how bad, a change in pallete always make maps look a little bit better)

TheKingofKings please don't answer my questions.

The Machoke is there because I havn't completed inside the town houses yet (Except your own house).
    They will be gone when the Pre-Beta is releases and you will be able to go inside those houses.

Yep there Don Patches.
    lol...I kinda don't know how to change the pallete.​

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • It doesn't matter about the pallete, your maps look good anyway. And that pallete is fine, i know tons of hacks that use rom bases.

I would make the machokes say when you talk to them, "just working out in front of this house"

lol, yeah right.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • It doesn't matter about the pallete, your maps look good anyway. And that pallete is fine, i know tons of hacks that use rom bases.

I would make the machokes say when you talk to them, "just working out in front of this house"

lol, yeah right.

Ha very creative.
    But i've already disposed of them lol.

Just doing the Ferry now, should have some screenies of the Ferry soon, and I will get rid of some old screenies for the new ones.

Yeah i've seen a fair few people use rom bases aswell.
    Thanks, mapping is kinda rushed though lol.​

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Why did you rush them? It's not like your timed.
    Or are you?

Awww, i was hoping for the machokes to be there to say something funny :)

One last thing, will the starters be different for both versions? (Not sure if it was answered already)

I'm probably going to play Clover Green, I like Celebi more than Jirachi.

Years
  • Lookin' good, though I do not really support use of this ROM base (as many of the tiles were inserted wrong. If you need, I could reinsert everything, and make all the palettes correct.

Original Tileset with palettes:
    Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

Just tell me which tiles you want, if you want me to reinsert them. I also have many more, just check here, in my thread, and tell me which ones you want.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Ha i no the legend himself, Don Patch, posting in my thread, i feel special!

Oh yeah to your other post itman1234...
    Well I guess I wasnt taking it that serious, but i am going to go over it and make it 100% once i get the new tiles.
    The starters in Purple Mind (If I still do it) will be either psychic pokemon, or just purple coloured pokemon, not to sure yet.
    Guess I will be doing Purple Mind though seeing I got 28 votes saying i should do it and 10 votes not to do it.​

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • The new tiles look pretty good, Kebbles. Remember what I said, I can help with scripting, spriting, mapping, palette editing, and a bit of tile inserting, so PM me up anytime you want.

And lastly, I'd like to say to keep it up... because this hack is progressing well!

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Ooohhh!
    Дон Пач posted in your thread and offered his tiles up...
    Your hack must have somthing special....xD!
    Well good luck Kebb!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back