• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon colosseum:advance recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
  • FINALY!! hehe, I have been waiting for this!

I'll get to work on the scripts as soon as I get home! (I am at school now... and wont be home for almost 7-8 hours...

But when I get home, I'll get alot done!

inuunaru

zOMG!!! A CHOCABO!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    OHHHHHH!!!!! I WANT IN SOOOOO BAD!!! But i barly know HOW to hack... just some Sprite recoloring(I.e.: My avie) here and there, and a bit of map editing... but nothing that a team with a goal like this wants T^T im such a newb...

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • OHHHHHH!!!!! I WANT IN SOOOOO BAD!!! But i barly know HOW to hack... just some Sprite recoloring(I.e.: My avie) here and there, and a bit of map editing... but nothing that a team with a goal like this wants T^T im such a newb...
    First start making a few parctice hacks and read som tutorials. That will help your hacking a whole lot more then joining us ;)

can i join as a ow spriter if i have time ill show you some sprites
    I think we have enough spriters. sorry.
    (BTW: The 'if i have time' part doesn't help getting you in either :\)

Hey whats up hows the hack coming?
    Well, 0m3ga is going to start scripting oon, and then the first alpha/beta will be released soon.

Now I have a question: How do i get the names of who placed the text with the quote when I copy/paste the text and place Quote tags around it???

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    First start making a few parctice hacks and read som tutorials. That will help your hacking a whole lot more then joining us ;)

I think we have enough spriters. sorry.
    (BTW: The 'if i have time' part doesn't help getting you in either :\)

Well, 0m3ga is going to start scripting oon, and then the first alpha/beta will be released soon.

Now I have a question: How do i get the names of who placed the text with the quote when I copy/paste the text and place Quote tags around it???

Don't. Use multiquote with many quotes, and on the final message you want to quote, click normal quote, then edit your message. Multiquote is the 3rd to the right, 2 along from Quote.

Anyway, not posted here for long. As soon as scripting's done, may I change some of the tiles?

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • which tiles??

inuunaru: dont worry i was like that once (can you believe when i first started PCA i didnt know what a tile error was? lol)
    anyway just practice a bit and im sure if your good enough ill let you in.

inuunaru

zOMG!!! A CHOCABO!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    T^T TY!! though... I try to start some programs from WAH, but they wont run period! They pop up an error report, saying that its missing a file or somethng T-T

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'll probably edit the main Ground tiles, as the mountains look fine. May edit them too, but the ground is my main concern.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Nope. They are darker, but I don't really like them much, and as I am now better at Tiling, it will look better.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ok, good luck with it. :3
    But first we have to wait for THE MASTER SCRIPTER :P

It isn't a high need, but will be changed AFTER scripting, which will be easy, as then I can take new screenshots of scripts and new tiles at the same time.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Hmm, I seem to have run into a bit of a mess... I dont have ant place for me to start... Can I request that someone set up the starting positions and things for the player, cause I like having the sprites already set up when I start scripting, I'll write the scripts, but I wont insert them until the sprites are arranged in the way you would see them in game. (For instance right now we got a bald dude standing out in the middle of nowhere at the outskirt stand, also, I would like for the map connections to be taken care of, really, scripting should be last, just a bt of information I have learned from previous hacks... Start scripting when you have the rest done for your beta...

LaccyO

Sspriterr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Spriter

I could be a Spriter, cause I do it much of the time I'm hacking!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back