• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    The official strategy guide isn't half badly written. According to that, all Gonzap's Pokemon in the Snagem Hideout are level 80+. As are all the enemies in the Under Colosseum. In reality they're at level 60+.

It also doesn't list Brick Break as an obtainable TM, even though I've got it. :/

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Okay its hard but when you entergo up till you get to a hole in the wall then head up through a area were a guy falls from the cieling. Then head up the stairs once you get up head to right and enter through the doors were a staircase is. Then go down and head down the stairs were gonzap is. But you can only get to him if you caught the mystery troops with the neo starters.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    U need to go to Outskirt Sand to get ur Pok?balls, look around for trainers, search every nook and cranny (well atleast that's what I did :P)

I must warn you Justy has levels 41-43

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    If I was you, I would wait a while before battling justy, cuz all his pokemon are level 40+, and they all use double team, which makes them almost impossible to hit when you are at level 30, which I doubt that you are yet. You should wait yntil espeon and umbreon are atleast level 37, or he will wreck you.

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    Snagging is no more than throwing an "ordinairy" Pokeball at a trainers' Shadow Pok?mon.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I would agree, before you fight that "gym leader", I think it would be good to have your pokemon close to those levels, if not higher, because he uses alot of stat decreasing tactics, and it can get quite frustrating if your trying to take down a pokemon like Sunflora.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I finally have Ho-oh! :P I completed areas 5-10 yesterday in the story mode Mt. Battle. I couldn't believe how easy it was. I only lost in two battles, battles 90 and 100, but I won in those the second time. Also, I got extra continues in most of the battles too, which means that none of my Pokemon fainted. And that happened in every battle from 1-89, and then half of them after 90. Now I have a Ho-oh sitting on my team in Sapphire. :P It has a stupid "impish" nature though... -_-

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Story Mode Mt. Battle is easy, because the levels are set already....your opponents only go up to level 64 (which was simple with a team of lv. 75 Pok?mon). Battle Mode's is harder, because the Pok?mon in that are all at the level of the highest level Pok?mon in your party (which is why you need a well-balanced team, all at the same or close levels)

Back