• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    To get it, you need a UFO disc. I can't quite remember which 1 it is, but I do kno that it takes u in the upward direction. Does anyone know the name of the disc?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    i goin to un shadow my pokemon anyone know where you can get scents?

Years
    dude ok...go to the town agate or whatever... when u enter theres like 2 hills or cliffs, one on each side of you. go to the one on the left and go to the end of it and hold down. it should shake the screen as if u are moving. once u find the spot-unplug the controller. ok now hold up on the controller and plug it back in. walk away and you character should be walking into the cliff and the screen will be shaking. this will slowly heal your pokemons shadowness. some pokemon take longer then others, so be patient. you can do 7 pokemon this way..(6 in your party) and (1 in day care). if u want to check un them, just unplug the controller and put it back in and the controll will be back to normal. NOTE: when doing this make sure you are not blocking the gamecubes ventilation.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Well, I just bought the game, and I'll say this: it's not a patch on Pokemon Stadium 2.

The RPG mode is...fine. If a little tiresome. But the whole game just feels a little empty compared to Pokemon Stadium 2. There's a ton of stuff missing, and it most definitely shows if you were a fan of the N64 games.

Visually, it's pretty great if you ask me. The attacks look a lot better, for one, and the new Pokemon look ace (although what's up with the fat Absol?). One thing that sort of clashes though, is the N64-esque graphical style of the R/B/Y/G/S/C monsters, and the almost cel-shaded look of the newer Pokemon (Salamence and Swalot are prime examples of this). Hydro Pump also looks like it's come straight out of The Wind Waker.

Altogether, I'd give it a 6/10. Hopefully the next Stadium/Colosseum title will include all the extras from the two Stadium games, and not cut things out just to big up a gimmicky 3D adventure mode.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The attacks seem much less dynamic though. Sacred fire is just a little poof, and thunderbolt is a small little jolt. Maybe I just liked the over-the-top attacks of Stadium too much. Oh well, at least Earthquake looks good?

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    I love the RPG mode. I'll admit that some of the attacks don't look as impressive as I'd thought, but the idea of a 3D RPG of Pok?mon makes up for it completely

Years
    they cheated way too much on the graphics. like how they make it so they show a pokemon attack. then switch screens to the pokemon being attacked.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    ya, but y'kno wut, just ask yourself this: "Could I do better?" The answer is, obviously, no. If you look too much at the technical aspects of a game, it loses its fun. Just sit back, enjoy the game, & DON'T look at little technical things like the trajectory of a Pok?ball when it leaves the trainers hands, or the attacks effects

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    awkwardsilencer said:
    they cheated way too much on the graphics. like how they make it so they show a pokemon attack. then switch screens to the pokemon being attacked.

That's always how it's been. There's too many different attacks, effects and Pokemon to show each monster connecting with one another.

I agree about some of the attacks looking weak. Fire Blast is laughable, and Psychic looked stronger when it was just that huge flash of light. Shadow Ball takes the cake though. Could easily be mistaken for Poison Gas.

Still, some have had a fantastic visual overhaul. Like Crunch (too uber for words), Faint Attack, Flamethrower, etc.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    YAY,

I finally have pkmn colluseum cuz I bought it just now [hvn't played it yet tho]

Oh and to clear up how I have just got it, I live in the UK, and it came out 2 days ago here

Years
    Some of the graphics of the attacks look much more impressive. But, I agree with Lucifer. Fire Blast looks cool, but I expected a bigger boom sound. Shadow Ball looks so much better in Pok?mon Stadium 2. I liked Hydro Pump form Pok?mon Stadium 1 though.

I'm so crazy. All of the Pok?mon I caught in Colloseam so far has been by using standard Pok?balls. Oddly enough, the legendaries Entei, Suicune, and Raikou were the easiest to catch. Only one or two Pok?balls for each! I'm only at Regal Colloseam after Gonzap.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    Lt. Surge said:
    YAY,

I finally have pkmn colluseum cuz I bought it just now [hvn't played it yet tho]

Oh and to clear up how I have just got it, I live in the UK, and it came out 2 days ago here

It was released in Holland 2 days ago to! Gonna buy it when I have money! :)

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    You get another Timeflute when your on the 100th battle on MT. Battle, I beat it all before I got the U-isc from Silva :)

My current team (shadow lab)

Espeon lv. 60
    Umbreon lv. 54
    Meganium lv. 57
    Quagsire lv. 52
    Entei lv. 46
    Altaria lv. 57

Snags: 25
    Fails: 6
    and I've got Suicune and Sneasel :P

Just fainted the level 41 Medicham

Back