• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
    For route 201 I started over with Fr tiles Ill do the same for Twinleaf town when I get to remaking it unless you want me to make it right now

D00mn1nja

Avid Player
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    i'm back from lake.... haven't worked on story much had a few ideas but hey if anyone has some ideas send them my way.... by email please at [email protected]

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I'm Currently working on Sootopolis City. Its gonna be a struggle. Theres alot of tile differences, but I'll work around it
    Oh yeah there are somemany houses at warps you have to make

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    Any chance someone can edit some of the tiles in tileset0 to be lava. Edit the 6 water tile edges in the bottom right. These are the same as the others and are unneeded.

rockeymon

Years
    Ill be a sinnoh mapper(gotta practice some mapping anyway)

Dang it I was Hoping to be the only sinnoh mapper cause I am making it with a specific mapping style (not tiles mapping ) Because I am trying to make it look Exactly* Like pokemon Diamond maps except for the tileset difference.
    Speaking of mapping and tiles I just finished Route 201 with normal FR Tiles

The Blueprint

Years
    Dang it I was Hoping to be the only sinnoh mapper cause I am making it with a specific mapping style (not tiles mapping ) Because I am trying to make it look Exactly* Like pokemon Diamond maps except for the tileset difference.
    Speaking of mapping and tiles I just finished Route 201 with normal FR Tiles

We don't want it EXACTLY like D&P. Five years have passed since the events of Platinum, so we want a few deliberate changes.
    However, well done on the maps, but change the sign on the path. It has grass around it so you can see it on the sand. Use the sign at the top of the tiles. The white one with red writing. It will look much better. Anyway, my work on Sootopolis is coming together well, but I still need some Lava tiles for Terra Cave (Groundons Location)

rockeymon

Years
    Well If I had any clue on how to insert tiles I would but since I dont I cant but if you need me to I can create you the tiles for the lava but you ll have to insert them your self
    If you dont want a major secret blown then dont look at this Spoiler
    also about the time thing I mean I have a specific style I am using for mapping it
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
    Well If I had any clue on how to insert tiles I would but since I dont I cant but if you need me to I can create you the tiles for the lava but you ll have to insert them your self
    If you dont want a major secret blown then dont look at this Spoiler
    also about the time thing I mean I have a specific style I am using for mapping it
    Spoiler:

If you can create them that'd be great. Don't worry, I'll find how to insert them.

rockeymon

Years
    Okay well then Ill start copying the tilesets from pokemon Ruby for you (that was my original plan recreat them form looking at hem tell me if thats a problem)

The Blueprint

Years
    Um classic Medieval ?If you have windows media player and download the song it'll tell you what type of music it is

Thanks for the tip, I'll get on it now.
    Ok, so I've decided we should make an ACTUAL hacking team, for future projects and such. I'm going to post in the team discussion forum ASA we have an name. Anyone willing to join, let me know the following;

Desired Position -
    Proof Of Work -
    Past Experience -
    Timezone -
    What Time You're Online From/Until -

Last edited:

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Mewtwo

I made the mewtwo sprite for you and since he got captured I figured it would be like the mewtweo from the movie with all the armor and stuff

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    What happened to his face o_O"
    That's the only part that doesn't look good.
    Whatever is on his face I mean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back