• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    Here's Cianwood:
    Pokemon: Complete

Nice, well done. It's a bit plain though. Maybe you could add some thing in the space to fill it?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Ok, got rid of the rock in Cianwood:

Spoiler:

And fixed Olivine:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
    Hey, to make your hack better, You need this tools (You can add all 493 pokemon!), look in attachment, but to edit the pokedex you need to use hex editor

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
    Anyone Know what the Boy rival (not lucas the main boy) in pokemon Diamdonds Name is I trying to create the scripts for Twinleaf town and dont know there names

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Anyone Know what the Boy rival (not lucas the main boy) in pokemon Diamdonds Name is I trying to create the scripts for Twinleaf town and dont know there names

I'm pretty sure it's Barry, but I'm not 100% positive.

xadamxzzz

Pokemon Thunderstone Owner
    Years
    Why do you need barry their is only one main rival all you do is battle lucas thats it.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Nice job I can't wait til I get to play Johto!
    Nice work keep it up

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
    Years
    Thanks Everyone. You're all putting so much effort and devotion to this. Thanks for that. And Rockeymon, we aren't recreating scripts. They're all going to be original scripts.

Ok, Just Completed Fallabor.

Backstory - With the Volcanoe Going Extinct and the Springs in Lavaridge Cooling, A farmer Named ..... (Potential NPC for someone) Moved there and fertilized the soil. After 5 years of tender care for the soil, Fallabor soon became a Beatiful, Lush, grassy haven.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    This is my first time making a map and its for New bark' s town. :D
    Also, can i be in the team?
    Edit: i found some error's that i will get to fixing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back