• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Coordinator Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Title Banner:

Not Yet

Title Screen:

Found some good images but I can't get the Pokemon logo onto the Background, the logo has a white background that I don't know how to get rid of. Could someone fix this for me with 'Coordinator' written in Pink letters under the Pokemon logo?

Background:

Pokemon logo:

Info: There is a Game, that I wanted to make but I can't figure out how to make Pokemon Computer games, can never figure out what it is I'm supposed to click on and type in to change it around, I wanted to make a Pokemon Coordinator Version game, but oh well, the Coordinator matches would be just like the show, plus the game would have video clips to it, anyone feel like co-owning a game like this with me, and helping me make it. The game would be half owned by you. Also sorry if it's too soon to be putting this here, cause I don't have images yet or a very good storyline, yet. Oh, no saying I need images for this to post this up here. I don't even know how to make them yet.

Story: You are a beginning Coordinator, just starting out on your journey. You could of decided to be a breeder or a trainer, but you wanted to be a Coordinator. You are a ten year old boy or girl, just starting out on your Coordinator Journey in Kanto. You get your first Pokemon from Professor Oak, who thinks you should be a trainer not a Coordinator. Even your mother wants you to be a Trainer.

When you tell her your being a Coordinator she gets all mad and kicks you out of the house. You decide to show her, you'd become a Master Coordinator, and become very famus and make her proud then she'd welcome you back with open arms. But your rival a girl who also lives in Pallet Town, also has the same dream. She thinks your a weak Coordinator, you want to beat her at all costs in the Grand Festival no matter what, and prove her wrong. Can you do it? Can you become a Master Coordinator? It's all in your hands now.

Starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee and Pikachu.

Features:

All Pokemon catchable
    All Regions: Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and the Battle Frontier.
    You can call out your Pokemon anytime, and let it follow you around.
    Watch it eat when you feed it.
    Can make both Pokeblocks and Poffins, by yourself without anyone else.
    The Pokeblocks and Poffins are made like on the show, making them hard to make.
    There will also be animated sences from the show as I mentioned before.
    It will have the characters from the anime in it, yes. Meaning you will run into Ash and friends quite often.
    New Team Rocket members.
    After you become a Master Coordinator in all reigons you may carry up to 20 Pokemon with you instead of the normal 6.

Not yet

Game Release:

No, sorry, just thought of this idea just now.

Edit:

Found some sprites for the characters

Male hero:

Female hero:

Rival:
    [/COLOR]

Last edited:

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
    I like the idea a lot. But I think it would be to hard to get this game in production (as a hacker). On which platform (PC, GBA or NDS) do you want to create this game?

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    it's going to be a PC game

also I was thinking about using the opening for Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald and having the title screen saying,'Pokemon Coordinator' with a firey background and a dark red Contest Ribbon below the title

how do I get the background color off of the trainer icon, cause the colored background keeps on appearing behind the character on the trainer card and in the intro

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Background:

Is that....from the anime? If so, then get a more animated version of it; the background looks like it can be/is dynamic...

Oh, no saying I need images for this to post this up here You need images. Am I thread-banned yet?. I don't even know how to make them yet.

Story: You are a beginning Coordinator, just starting out on your journey From where? Age? Gender?. You could of decided to be a breeder or a trainer, but you wanted to be a Coordinator. You are a ten year old boy or girl 'kaaaaay..., just starting out on your Coordinator Journey in Kanto So you're ultimately prepping for the Grand Festival?. You get your first Pokemon from Professor Oak I'd say cliche, but, actually, clashing with Oak would be a nice bit of spice in there...him constantly covincing you to give up because p'raps your 'rivals' know what they are doing so much more than you., who thinks you should be a trainer not a Coordinator. Even your mother wants you to be a Trainer.

When you tell her your being a Coordinator she gets all mad and kicks you out of the house .... You decide to show her, you'd become a Master Coordinator, and become very famus and make her proud then she'd welcome you back with open arms So you play as an emo derelict who is open to peer pressure from dangerous people? Hm...you can do something with this.. But your rival a girl who also lives in Pallet Town, also has the same dream. She thinks your a weak Coordinator Isn't that the general consensus?, you want to beat her at all costs in the Grand Festival no matter what, and prove her wrong. Can you do it? Can you become a Master Coordinator I don't know...can I?? It's all in your hands now.

Starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee and Pikachu.
    C'moooon...be more creative. You can't let anime clips hold you back; there's opportunity for some interesting starters like Pinsir and Seel...

Features:

All Pokemon catchable But we're in Kanto...?
    All Regions: Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and the Battle Frontier. ...the BF is in Kanto, and every region is frivilous (unless you truncate them all moreso than GSC Kanto).
    You can call out your Pokemon anytime, and let it follow you around.
    Watch it eat when you feed it. Is this a coordinator game or one of those Pkachu pcoket thingers? I s'pose some of this could count because of pkblocks...
    Can make both Pokeblocks and Poffins, by yourself without anyone else. Don't you need a machine?
    The Pokeblocks and Poffins are made like on the show, making them hard to make.
    There will also be animated sences from the show as I mentioned before. The final game would be one HUGE file even if you kept it at one region with this...
    It will have the characters from the anime in it, yes. Meaning you will run into Ash and friends quite often. ...okay, so long as you do not take them outta character...
    New Team Rocket members.
    After you become a Master Coordinator in all reigons you may carry up to 20 Pokemon with you instead of the normal 6. Noncanonical...[/color]

Refer to the bolds above...

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    it didn't sound like Constructive Criticism to me, it sounded like he hated my storyline

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    He finds criticism with EVERYTHING. You're not alone. But you do have some seriously big words for someone who doesn't even really know left from right in the game development industry. And, as AZ once suggested, I finally am asking someone else my key questions:
    What's the appeal? In other words, what gameplay feature/s make this better from any other game on this website? Next, think about the story. What will compel potential players through this game? Will going through story-based events be a drag, or actually what they're supposed to be; recreational? Tying right into this, using excessive amounts of backtracking and/or traveling to get around the world can be just as boring as making excruciatingly long cutscenes (unless, of course, it's Golden Sun). What makes the player feel like they're progressing their IGC as opposed to just flubbing around where they started? Of course, giving a little sense of hopelessness can give an extra edge of realism, but making the game progress too fast at some points and too slow in others is a recipe for disaster.

Gotta love the key questions...

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    like, I said before it's a Coordinator game, read the storyline above and you'll see what it's about, it is different from other games for 1 the coordinator battles will follow the rules from the show and 2, there will be no gym battles in this

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Then all the more reason to give it a better story...right now it's like broiled chicken with salt. Give it some pizzaz...for example, the character. Your character doesn't come to life one bit, and I doubt the ones around him or her do, either. What makes them interesting to play as? Who are they around?

...point: taking the easy way out does not do anybody any good.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    in my defense, I'm not stating that I wasn't listening, I was, I was just saying that it has a story is all

in my defense I shouldn't have got that Reputation I did nothing wrong, as I was listening, but no one wanted to listen to what I had to say, so I got that Reputation for no reason, take it back, whoever did it

Last edited:

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I Am willing to help with a lot of stuff! I have always wished they would make a Coordinator game!

Are you able to be both a Trainer and a Coordinator? That would attract people to play it if they could still battle in Gyms and stuff..

You can't do that.. Sorry.. I'm referring to the character your using as the Rival, My friend Sloofish is making a Pokemon hack game and can tell you personally you can't use a sprite from a different game, YOU CAN ONLY use sprites from the game you are using UNLESS, YOU RE-COLOR THE CHARACTER IN THE RECOLORING POKEMON SPRITES PROGRAM TO WHERE IT HAS COLORS THAT THE GAME EXCEPTS... I'd suggest you use the 4th Generation not the first (Or second, I don't have that game, so I don't know which game your using) That way you can have a lot more graphics and you CAN'T add other Generation Pokemon... YOU CAN'T HAVE OVER THE AMOUNT OF POKEMON YOU ALL READY HAVE, IF THE GAME ORIGINALY HAS 151 POKEMON THEN YOU CANNOT ADD ANYMORE, YOU'D HAVE TO DELETE SOME POKEMON TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE HOENN AND SINNOH POKEMON!

ALSO YOU CAN'T ADD CLIPS FROM THE ANIME, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

BUT. Other then that, all that is possible and more

I want to help but you'll need to accept that those things above are Impossible to add to the game without somehow getting in Nintendo and begging them to make a game with all that, AND THEN funding them so they can

(Sorry for sounding bratty, it's four in the morning and I haven't slept in like the past twenty somethings hours!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back