• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Corruption of Entei

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Angel's control of her wings slipped. Her irridecent purple wings flexed and then remained out. "Oh, don't cry..please, don't cry little Mew.", she said, her voice soft. She gently and carefully picked up the Mew and held it in her lap. The Mew seemed so sad. "Don't cry little Mew. Please, don't cry." She pet the little Mew's head softly, gently. NightStar and FrostStar laid on either side of her. Angel had studied Pokemon for a long time. She found a leaf that had fallen from a tree. It was still green. She picked it up and played a song her great-grandma had taught her. She had taught her how to play the leaf whistle. The song was one that instilled peace in pokemon.

Years
    "Guten Morgen." Said Kaiser angrily to himself after waking up. His anger was fueled by the fact that Castelia is sealed off and he was not able to escape unlike his pokemon trainer as he was only a second late to escape by crossing the bridge.

Kaiser looked at Castelia from the view of a skyscraper. Because the room that he stayed in was trashed with artwork and posh looking furniture he thought that the owner rushed to escape from the city. He checked the fridge to find something to eat and drink for the day but only found a bottle of water.

He was only able to swear in German. Because he does not have enough food and drink to last longer, he will have to go to Cafe Sonata for his food. If he cannot get back to the skyscraper in time, he will have to stay on the black boat on one of the piers although he wants to avoid that as he tends to get sea-sick. Seeing that he needs to go to the cafe before sunset, he jumps off the balcony to start one of his many days trapped in Castelia.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver's paws were over his eyes as he cried, when he felt that he was placed in her lap. Then she began to play a leaf song, that was soothing. He sniffled and wrapped his paws around her waist (barely, with his small armspan), and cried into her shirt. It was less, but he was still crying. Here was comforting though. He didn't care what his mother said about humans - He didn't have a mother anymore anyways. The thought of Mew started to bring more tears.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Flurry's vision kept blurring out of focus and as she lay on the rooftop crying in pain she was thinking about how she was going to die only knowing evil and not good. Why is the world so cruel she thought through the pain one of her wounds opening and gushing blood. With a whimper she tried to stand and all this guaranteed was a cry of pain so loud it could be heard by any living person or Pokemon in Castelia as she kept crying and yelping in pain.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver heard a pokemon's cry far off. He began to float toward it, in hopes of helping, but instead he crashed into the ground. He hadn't realized the full extent of his injuries. He lay there, unluckily, landed on the street, where cars had to swerve to miss him. Until a semi truck came...

FallenDestiny

Looking for a Pair.
    Years
    Juliet saw the mew in the road and quickly put a sleeping Amber in her bag before running in front of the semi grabbing the mew and narrowly avoiding being hit. "It's okay you can trust me" she whispered holding the mew and using some potions to heal his injuries before hearing the cry of an injured Pokemon and running towards the source still carrying the mew she found a glaceon barely conscious and bleeding badly on the roof of a building.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry looked up and through her blurred vision she saw a human girl holding a mew. Upon seeing the human she backed away before yelping loudly in pain and falling limp the blackness of unconsciousness taking over her. She no longer felt any pain nor did she feel the blood gushing from a wound and covering her pale blue fur.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver was still unconscious while he was in the girl's arms. The potions had little to no effect on him. He hung limply from her arms. Suicune landed on the roof, and she frowned at everything here.

"Oh dear..."

She gently lifted the Glaceon by it's scruff, turniing to face the girl, her voice entering the girl's mind.

"Follow me, these two need urgent care."

She made sure the girl was on her back, as well as the pokemon. She made a few long leaps and landed at a pokemon center, where the two pokemon were placed on the same cart, and sent to the back room to be healed. Suicune glanced at the nurse.

Nurse Joy looked startled at the legendary dog. Then the girl on her back. "I-I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to go back th--"

Suicune gave Joy a serious stare, so she stopped talking and let them in. She put the girl down by the cart the pokemon were being healed on. She left quietly.

After a few hours Silver had awoken, and noticed the Glaceon that was awake beside him. He opened his mouth to speak but couldn't, it only made him squeal with pain and scrunch into a ball.

"Please, you must sit still! We're not done healing your wounds!" said one nurse.

She started to pet it soothingly, but as soon as her hand touched the scar on his muzzle he yelped cried a bit, curling into a small blue furball. His scar was very, VERY sensitive.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know, I--" She stopped, and tried to relax, petting the two softly, her hands warm and gentle. Silver peeked one eye out, looking worried, hurt, and weak.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry woke up seeing the mew beside her in pain. When she felt Nurse Joy petting her and saw the humans in the room she whimpered and her fur fluffed up. She managed to find the strength to jump off the cart and hid under a table where the humans couldn't reach and when Nurse Joy tried Flurry growled and whimpered crying and trembling.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (Lilliana, longer posts! Here and on hunted :/ )

Silver felt tears in his eyes when th Glaceon looked at him and suddenly bolted away. He choked up a bit, starting to cry again.

Why does everyone hate me?

He was bawling now, his eyes covered with his paws as he cried. A male nurse knelt down and sighed. He picked up the Mew, ignoring the Glaceon's snarling, and placing the Mew beside her. He simply walked off.

Silver sat there, paws over eyes, crying, he curled tighter into a ball, his tail wrapping around him, his scar bleeding a bit too.

Lilliana

Years
    (sorry :( I will I'm just really sick)

Flurry watched as the mew was placed next to her and saw him crying. Flurry went closer to the mew who was curled into a ball and weakly nuzzled him. "Wh-What's wrong?" she whispered weakly noticing that the humans seemed to understand to stay back. Flurry curled around the mew nuzzling him again. "It's okay, it's okay" she whispered weakly.Flurry didn't stop nuzzling him as she cried harder and harder trembling as she remained curled around him. "It's okay!" she sobbed over and over again trying to assure not only him but also herself as well.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver felt the Glaceon wrap around him. She was crying too, and reassuring him that everything was okay.

Okay? Nothing is okay... Why are you here? Are you gonna hop away again to get away from me?

"N-no..."

Silver could barely speak through his tears.

"I have no mother, no father, no family, no friends... Everyone hates me..."

He sniffled, crying, and floated away. He whimpered a bit, because it hurt to move at all. He crashed down again, on a cart. The male nurse turned when he heard the thud and groaned, facepalming.

"Ugh, great..."

He walked over and began tending to the Mew again, a bit annoyed that they have to heal him again. By now the Mew had passed out again. He sat with the Mew in his lap. Once it had been all cleaned and wrapped up, he had sat down on the cart, petting the Mew gently. He glanced up at the watching Glaceon, and grinned kindly, but a bit challengingly.

"Wanna get to him? You're gonna have to come out from there if you want up here."

He chuckled a bit and looked back down at the Mew, checking all of the wrapped wounds again, to be safe, and began petting him again.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry whimpered when they Mew floated away from her and watched as the human tended to him before telling her to get to the mew she'd have to come out. Flurry whimpered watching the humans warily before she slowly came out from under the table growling at the Nurse who got to close. When she reached the cart she stopped and frowned. There's no way I can make it up there she thought sitting down and looking up at the cart that had the mew on it. Sighing she kept looking up and started whimpering.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Eira walked outside, Pachi on her shoulder, half asleep, and her tennis racket in her hands. She wanted to find her brother, but she didn't even have the slightest idea of where to look.

"Pachi-risu." Pachi said, startling Eira, pulling at her tail.

Eira used one hand to pat Pachi's head, looking around curiously. "It's okay Pachi. I'm scared to, but....we're gonna be fine. Big brother will know if anything bad happens to us. He'll. . . he'll find us. But. . . we need to find him first. He may need us." Eira said, wipping her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt, not having a free hand.

"Pachi! Pachi!!' Pachi called, crossing her arms.

Eira giggled. "Yes, I know you'll protect me Pachi. And I'll do my best to keep us both safe." she said, gripping her racket tighter.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver was still passed out, his dried tears wiped away. The man smiled down at the Glaceon, until she stopped and whimpered in front of the cart. He sighed and leaned down picking her up, ignoring if she bit or clawed at him. He placed her in his lap beside the Mew and began petting both gently. He smiled down at them both. Their pelts were the same color.

"Hey," spoke the woman nurse from earlier. "We're closing, are you staying after hours?"

He smiled down at the Pokemon, and the girl who ended up here too. He grinned calmly.

"Yeah, I have to make sure these little ones are okay..."

The girl shrugged carelessly and closed and locked the door behind her.

The man looked back down at the pokemon, a soft smile on his face and in his green eyes. He was fairly young, probably about 19 or 20. He had 5 o'clock shadow. His hair was dark brown. He seemed to really care about the pokemon. He sighed and relaxed, smiling as he found a brush and began to groom and clean the pokemon, after tending to the Glaceon as well.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry whimpered in fear and looked up at the man after curling up with the mew in his lap. It was obvious just by the look in her eyes and the scars that she had been abused for all her life. Flurry after a moment looked away from the man and gently nuzzled the mew "please wake up" she whispered begging him. "Please!" she had no idea why she was so worried about this mew but she was. She was so concerned and worried about him.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    The man sighed at the scars.

"You want him awake?"

He seemed to read her expression like a book. He dug into a bag he had. he pulled a few berries out. He was talking to the Glaceon, unsure of if she'd even understand him or not, but did it anyways, to comfort her.

"We had him put asleep to recover, but it seems like you need him more."

He made the Mew eat the berry, and he woke up shortly after. The man smiled.

Silver was a bit disoriented as he awoke. He saw the Glaceon, and sighed, looked around, seeing that he was in the male nurse's lap. He looked confused at first when the man put a hand down between them, holding some sitrus and oran berries, offering them to the pokemon because it would help heal them.

Silver was weak, hurt, depressed and starving... He sniffed the berries and picked up a sitrus berry, looking up at the smiling man, holding the berry to his mouth with both paws nibbling on it. The man began petting both of them again. Silver leaned into the man's stomach, his pain soothing, comforted by the attention, warmth, and petting. He sat there, nibbling at the sitrus berry.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry looked at the berries the man had offered her and the mew and slowly took an oran berry. As she nibbled the berry she looked at the mew and spoke softly the hurt and fear not leaving her eyes. "Ar-are you gonna run away from me again" she whispered in a weak voice letting the man pet her since he seemed to be trustworthy. "an-and are you okay?" she added finishing the berry and taking a sitrus berry starting to nibble on that as well. She was tired, depressed and hungry the last time she had eaten being days ago. But even that wasn't much food her ribs easily seen.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    "Ar-are you gonna run away from me again?"

The Glaceon asked him He frowned.

"Are you?" He said sadly, referring to the first time when she crawled under the cart.

"An-and are you okay?"

He finished the berry and looked down, sad and quiet, shivering a bit.

"I'll never be okay... What do you care anyways?"

He started rubbing his face, where his scar was, silent.

Lilliana

Years
    Flurry nuzzled him. "I didn't run away from you" she whispered. "I didn't trust the humans...I still don't only kinda trust this one" she said finishing the berry. Flurry whimpered softly. "Like you I'll never be okay either not after all that happened." she added softly shivering and surprising herself when she cuddled closer to his warm fur. "M-My na-name's Fl-Flurry wha-what's yours?" she asked through her shivering.

Back