• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cryptid New Game!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Can I steal it?
    lol (I think you probably know that this is a joke)
    Critism is something you should accept, not say that we're ****ing noobs. Practically I am a ****ing noob, but you don't need to say it.
    gmf

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Don't you guys think you bashed the kid enough? im sure when everyone else was the same way when they first started something at once point in time

(thought the kid needed a defense still sticking with my orginal post though.)
    I agree with this point. Stop being prats, all of you. One or two posts saying "this idea needs developing and don't insult us otherwise we'll ignore you" is enough.

This kind of behaviour should be considered an infractionable offence.

Get out of Game Development and stay out.
    And you, Avatar (if that is your real name), this is exactly not what I'd call behaviour fitting of a staff member (even less so than of an ordinary member).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Still I was mad because you squashed all my hope.This could be a good game,but your trashing it.Thats why I put new game because I just started.Not much still in production.So maybe I shouldnt have said that,but im new here and want to do somthing big.So im sorry to all who I offended and even started this thread,just exited about a game im making.

crzyone9584

Pokemon: The Beginning Founder
    Years
    Still I was mad because you squashed all my hope.This could be a good game,but your trashing it.Thats why I put new game because I just started.Not much still in production.So maybe I shouldnt have said that,but im new here and want to do somthing big.So im sorry to all who I offended and even started this thread,just exited about a game im making.

Because we squashed your hope? Some people tried to give you some suggestions. Like i did. I told ya to read and look at some of the plot/story line forums. They have really good examples on how to make a thread for a game you want to get started. What made people in this thread mad is you called them ----ing noobs. Not a smart move for being new here.

Waudby

And you, Avatar (if that is your real name), this is exactly not what I'd call behaviour fitting of a staff member (even less so than of an ordinary member).

The reason he said what he said was because of the previous comments made about members who try and help being insulted.

Seriously though, this should've gone in Plot and ideas, you need to be able to listen to what people who have experience here suggest.

Personally the idea of playing games before R/B/Y were set is interesting but yet, unoriginal. Maybe add some sort of twist to it, something to excite the players.

I know from experience how much of a daunting task it is to make a game, maybe becoming part of a team of developers creating a game would be more beneficial until you gain more experience and a few friends around here.

cdrew

Spastic Video Game Designer
    Years

I kinda look forward to your new game. just make more than a half a paragraph of story before posting.

Back