• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyoid

Delta Atacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    all screens are cool
    i cant weit to play too lol XD

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
    *Rubs eyes*

I don't believe it. I posted on the first couple of pages, and then went on holiday, coming back with no memory of posting in this. And then I come again, and here it is, gotten so far since I first posted. I was going to mention how awesome this game is, but it seems that plenty of people have done that for me. I thank thee. Anyway, I'm glad I posted after theflame war was over. I tend to get absorbed in things like that.

And to those people who say "Will you stop asking if there's a beta coming out. He's already said no!", you're becoming just as annoying as those who asked for the beta.

But not to let this post become SPAM, I'm going to praise DG for getting this far. It is like a G/S/C remake, but with new things. And I'm not only talking about the new aspects, like releasing Pokémon and such. I'm talking about the whole plot. If you become a researcher, then who says you have to battle the Elite Four (unless that's part of the game, which in that case, ignore me.)

DS

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    reseacrer is fun too, you get to hang out with proffesor elm in his secret pokemon lab, doing errands like feeding pokemon noting new things and going on expeditions unlocking mysteries

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    reseacrer is fun too, you get to hang out with proffesor elm in his secret pokemon lab, doing errands like feeding pokemon noting new things and going on expeditions unlocking mysteries

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years

I never said it wasn't. I was merely saying that you didn't have to battle against the Elite Four, which you would have to do, had this been a G/S/C remake. Personally, I feel like taking the path of the researcher, as it's something new.

SIGH...
    That was at the bottom of the last page, would it of been so hard to have looked for?

Good to see that you've caled down...XD

DS

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    again with the triple post :|. Your basically just spamming the forum

Anyway, this game has a very nice feel to it and i cant wait for it to come out, good luck to you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back