• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    simply....Brillient..i cant say anything more this game is better then pokemon diamond...i havent read the entire posts so im asking this=

does pokemon follow u? doesnt follow u if it doesnt like u? can they simply hate you and doesnt want to be with you? well i think theres more features then i think....

you know what...just by reading some posts...i think this game brings the feeling of beeing a real pokemon trainer...

Last edited:

AIischris1

The weird one
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    no your pokemon dosen't follow you at all but you let your pokemon out during battle so its not a rpg.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hello guys!

It's cool to see so much effort put into this project. I'm amazed at how excellent can a Pokemon game made in RPGM2k3 be. This sure brings back memories to me...

There are a lot of awesome features, I cant wait to try 'em all!

Good luck, I hope this game becomes a legend!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    OH MY (brief swearing) GOD!

This is the best game for rm2k3 EVER!
    Oh! I have an idea! can there be an option to become one of the orange
    island gym leaders? and that you will meet Ash and the gang?
    if so it would be great!

Kepp up the hard work!

Delta Arturo

Delta Master
    Years
    I can't wait for the game to come out! Oh yeah, I have an idea. Maybe a new Battle Frontier will open in Johto with new Places like Battle Castle or Battle Path? And a new Safari Zone, maybe?

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Dash Is right. I am refreshing the game layout. Im not changing everything so dont worry. Just a new look. More customised and making animations for trees and stuff.
    This is to make it more amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back