• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yeah Ill be posting quite a few later. Right now I am trying to resprite and fix map errors. Plus there should be no coding glitches in my game. After this is done Ill post some more screens from the cutscenes.

And yes avatar will be given credit. But ill be changing every sprite so its just made by me and my team. It was a mistake using something from my friend and school. He claimed that he made it and i belived him.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    3 Qs

what the estimated beta relise time?

Do you have a website for this?

Can we have more screens please

and 4th can i beta test?

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    1st i mean beta test as in test the beta before it comes out to check if theres any glicths or something not right
    and nice website
    does it cost to host?

and how do you do the battle system and can i use it but with rmxp?

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    i would like to beta test too if thats alright with you. I just think this game is so incredible.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay everyone. Ive been respritting allot and I have decided to also make my tilesets custom made.

Here are some screens of my Custom New bark town and plus some screens of my pokemon mood system.

Plus I have decided to add some cloud effects on the rain system.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

Years
    Hi Darkgoten just wondering can i be a beta tester for the game plz

Nice screenshots i really like the food, sleep and happiness screen looks sweet and also i like how u made new bark town and with the rain and cloud effect the look awsome thats my comments.

~MythTrainer Absol~

Years
    Wow, this is getting better. The graphix are looking even more realistic~! And the stats system is reeeeeeally awesome~! Cluds are a good idea though!

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
    Years
    Hey dg. Screens looking great. Love the custom graphics. Keep it up old pal!

Last edited:

Waudby

Its good to see a pokemon game with a bit of a difference, this looks to be one of the most original pokemon fangames. Nice work keep it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back