• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    thanks dudes Im working really hard on the game and remember that the demo date is a maybe. But either way I will dazal u with some screenies later

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    I actually clicked on the thread in the hopes of finding a GSC remake. But, hell, something fresh in the Jouto region is just as good. As long as it has day and night. =P

The Sprites are awesome (I especially love the way you represent the text), and I'd love to hear more about this new storyline, too. There is one thing wrong with this game, however. The grammar and punctuation is very poor. Even the best of games can be ruined with incorrect spelling. I suggest you spell check, and, if you're not sure how some things should be put, use a dictionary for this project. It really makes it so much nicer to read. Not to mention easier.

In any case, awesome looking game. I'll be looking forward to this one's release.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah that great help. I dunno why but i always check for grammer errors can u pm me and show me where the errors are

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Have you put my Trainer into the game, for matter of interest?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Can't wait for the Demo...Kepp it up...By the Way Dargoten...This should be the Pride of PC's Other Game Development...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Man, this thread burned through the pages.

Game looks cool though, maybe a bit too ambitious but we'll see. I love the textbox you're using, it makes a change from the straight fr/lg rips. You have some pretty cool ideas too.

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
    What can i say....Your game is just perfect.I'm waiting till 24! Only 13 days left!!!

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah its just that I want my game to be perfect. No errors and fun. Ill only release it when its perfect and thanks for accepting this

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Where will the BETA go up to in the Game? Is my Trainer in the BETA?

anyway...Impressive screens including the one of the Lugia! what is that screen about Darkgoten? (350 Posts WOOT!)

Last edited:

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    These are surely great screens, and like everybody says, I do like thata lugia ;)
    Illusion
    PS: On the last screen the pikachu does'nt go with the surounding...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    May I suggest Darkgoten that you use these Pikachu Sprites?

I would like Credit Please as I Ripped them from R/S/E Myself:

View attachment 31860

Oh yeah...If you want any more OW sprites for things, PM me and I'll see what I can do...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Wow This Game Is Everything Id Want (Except Onliness Lol) Its Got Night Systems, Reps, Pokemon Freedom, New Battle System All Good Stuff And Its Taking Place In My Favorite Region Johto. I Really Hope You Finish This Game. Are There Going To Be New Pokemon In It?

P.s: I Rate This 20 Million/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back