• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCO

Jeremy is my idol :DDDDDDD
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2008
    It is all i want it the regular gentlmen sprite

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    (Sorry if this sounds rude)
    It's the weekend! Where's the demo/trailer?

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    Off topic: Bank holiday monday, every May 1st im pretty sure, its in the UK (where i am) and im not sure where else it is...

On Topic: The game is looking great, i can't wait for the trialer, and the demo when its released, just remeber to take your time, don't rush on our behalf.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Heh, go figure and I thought I would have tommorow off.. aww well

edit: 15th post yay! now I need to get on my computer at home (I'm at my dad's house) and get those screenshots

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    I couldnt beleive it when someone said bank holiday. What is that anyway, because I never heard about no school on Monday.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Alright, bank holiday monday................................ WHERE IS THE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S. Keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    RMXPUser462 said:
    Alright, bank holiday monday................................ WHERE IS THE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S. Keep up the good work
    It's not Monday, It's sunday

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    It depends on where you live, and peopel are starting to go off topic. Anyway, I can't wait for the demo/update. I want to see how this games actually looks!

Lipega

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    cool idea i like it. a new perspective on a old system good work ^^ nice graphic to (O_o)

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah all you guys heard right by the end of the day ill have the trailer and more immensing screenies!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Please keep on Topic People...anyway, the game continues to look good, and I can't wait to see the trailer.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Okay read through the entire thread. {yes the entire thread} AND WHAT A GAME YOU'VE GOT HERE.

Also as for the demo where are you hosting it. For filefront is a good place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back