• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Those little rounded bushes in that screenshot with feeding are also mine =/

I know you said youre making things custom but you keep showing screens of what youre working on now and you havent changed them o.o;

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Don't just take randomly stuff from the net then o.O;

Oh and youre not gonna be able to be homosexual in the game seeing as the lovers are all girls? XD

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Thanks Darkgoten, all I wanted was for you to tell us when you would update, or tell us when everything was delayed or not. Great job

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • yeah i know dudes, ive been adding orange islands and sport minigames like a soccer and basketball minigame

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    How close is it to completing, I am sooo wanting to play it! I was thinking, how about a laptop, so you can trade your current pokemon for pokmeon at elm?

Deano Beano

Games Creater
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    Hey i think this game is coming along great i cant wait for a demo. Im getting realy exicted im gonna try make a new game as great as this (well not as good as it)

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    hey do you sort of have like a trading system where people can maybe trade pokemon to NPCs or sometin, like how in the original game where they say something like, "I am looking for a Jynx. Do you want to trade me one for a Mr. Mime?" or sometin like that.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • Wow, this game just keeps getting good........We all hope this game is worth the wait.....

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Zangooser said:
    Wow, this game just keeps getting good........We all hope this game is worth the wait.....

I agree, but as long as he is taking this long, you know he is putting a lot into it, so it WILL be worth the wait.

Games great Darkgoten, keep it up!

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • thanks dudes, now for some scoop. Basically tommorow is the biggest day in my life, i have to sit a public exam to get into a cool school so after tommorow ill be free, when i mean free i mean ill get stuff done and ill come online more!!

game demo is going to be out july or august im not sure

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    Yeah, so good. Your game is brilliant. I hope you'll finnish it soon.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Legendaries said:
    Yeah, so good. Your game is brilliant. I hope you'll finnish it soon.

Haha, he said his DEMO will be out by JULY OR AUGUST, and thats just the demo! Give the game a little time, the more time we give him the better it will be!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back