• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    RMXPUser462 said:
    Haha, he said his DEMO will be out by JULY OR AUGUST, and thats just the demo! Give the game a little time, the more time we give him the better it will be!
    You didn't understood, so don't laugh, OK? I wish him finnish of the game, because the most of project didn't launch. Haha xD.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Good Luck Darkgoten...he Phone System seems Good, and the ability to Sprint etc...Its good to hear a Presice Time around when the Demo will be released. Good Luck in Finishing.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • Your Game Is Awesome, And Definatly The Most Original I've Ever Seen. And As For A Suggestion:
    You Earlier Mentioned Some Stuff About Attacking Other People With Your Pokemon, And Joining Team Rocket, And Stuff. Well, I Think, There Should Be Laws, And If You Get Caught Breaking One, You Get Sent To Jail For X Amount Of Days.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Well dudes Im basically updating my game and hopefuly loads of screenshots to show very soon but please dont put ure hopes up. Anyway im startin a fanclub for my game only people who are loyal to the game can join. PM me if u want to join. Anyone in our club will recieve article screens trailers and loads more!

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Like I Said Before A Bunch Of Times, This Game Is Going To Be Great! Much Better Then Any Real Pokemon Game.

Keep Up The Good Work Dude.

And Dont Get Carried Away With Peoples Suggestions
    Because If You Do, You Might Get Frusterated And End It
    So Just Stick To What You Want To Do And Update It Later.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    Can we fight them?

I know you said that no one can catch a legendary, but can we fight um?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    hi i was wondering where 2 download the software 4 makin a game?O and looks awsome

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    hi your game is tight i wish i came sooner so i could add my trainer. i have a suggestion you should add a bank to store money and gain intrest and junk i have a bank sprite

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
    Years
  • So far this game looks good. Excellent features and gfx. Proff. Elms Lab looks cool. I really like the menu system and text box. Can you explain the First and Fifth option in the menu, I just can't figure it out.
    Why does the sun always shine? As I see sunrays in every outside screenshot (wether day or night).
    Will the time system also affect certain events as we have seen in GSC, like the Lapras and the Bug catching contest?

Think you can show some screens of the reputation system and the shortcuts?

If you still want suggestions then here are couple.

Maybe you can add houses that the player could buy in where you can put dolls and furniture in that you can buy on certain days.
    If you want to buy a house then you have to go to a central place somewhere in the Jotho region(or another region like the Orange Islands). When you ask someone to buy a house in a certain town.city, he will judge you based on your reputation and can give a discount to you by a certain percent.
    Also some houses cannot be bought unless you have the title "Pokemon Champion".
    For instance(this is just an example to give you an idea), you want to buy a house in ecruteak city, you go to the new building at the Lage of Rage where they sell houses and ask for this particular house.
    The man then asks your name and will look up your fame, if it is more then 55 he will sell it to you for the full price, but if you manage to get 65 he will trow in a discount of 5 percent and 10 percent when you get a fame of 70.
    When you want to buy this house after you gained the title of Pokemon Champion, he will consider a 25 percent discount.
    After you bought your house, the next newspaper you can buy writes about a special shop where you can buy furniture and such, but is uncertain about it's location and only gives some hints about possible locations. This is because it is a time based event and will travel around the world selling stuff.

You could also try to make some tv events, like when a certain pokemon has been spotted on certain routes or an advertisement about the newspaper.

Did you also considered a fanclub? Where people will admire you the more fame you get and when you achieve certain titles and tasks (becoming Grand Champion, obtaining 200 pokemon, beating 100 trainers etc).

These are just some ideas that you may like.
    Anyway, good luck on the game and you should not make any promises about release dates, most of the time you will not release a demo or something at that exact date and then people will whine about it.

I know you can complete this game.

Edit: Something I just noticed, aren't you supposed to have a 5 digit trainer ID? Because I see only 4 digits in the trainer ID menu screenshot?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • MasterArbitor said:
    hi your game is tight i wish i came sooner so i could add my trainer. i have a suggestion you should add a bank to store money and gain intrest and junk i have a bank sprite
    I can see where hes going with this and I agree,
    re-implementing the "Mom" system from Gold/Silver/Crystal would be a pretty good idia.

And Jake that was completely off topic.
    If you would just pay attention to other threads youd find out what they are made in. But I'm going to be kind and give you a list.
    Rpg Maker XP, Rpg Maker 2003, Rpg Maker 2000, Rpg Maker 95, Game Maker, Sphere and theres some others that require much more hard coding. Dont bother asking for links to the RPG Maker series though because they are illigal translations (unless you BUY Rpg Maker XP).

Edit: Made my own fan banner =D

Last edited:

MasterArbitor

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    could i show you a couple of my trainers, i even made richie ashes friend

i also made ash,misty,and tracy

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    wow this game is coming along great and i will be joining the fan club so look for my PM and any new screens yet or is it just for the fan clubs ?

dark_fire15

Pokemon Trainer Colton
    Years
  • I NEED A DEMO OF THIS! This has to be the best Pokemon game ever! You could make millions! I wanna help but by the looks and sound of it your doing a great job. You should consider a gaming career or gaming design career. So yeah. I love it! I think you should post a demo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back