• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    me one of them not really im just saying that cause its in the bible.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Oh.. if thats me, sorry. I just like checking out peoples games. Its an insanely good game though. My fear is that we (most of us) aren't going to finish these great games... I think you're one of the people who will actually complete thier game 100%.

Years
    I don't know if you're still taking trainer request, but I would really like to be a gym leader...

Dragon Type Gym Leader
    Name: Frankie
    Pokemon: Dragonite, Salamance, Flygon, Charizard
    Sprite: Sorta like Lance
    Win: OWNED!
    Lose: My dragons have failed me
    End of Battle: Here is your badge

Thx DG if you let me in the game, you are awesome.
    Also can't wait! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i dont think he's takein gym requets because it's set in johto so as far as i know he's usein the johto gym leaders but anyway i agree with Dashiel you shold all stop askin to be in the fan club DG desides himself who' goin to be in and it's mainly for people who are helpin him on the game or have supported it from the start

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Pokemanz said:
    I don't know if you're still taking trainer request, but I would really like to be a gym leader...

Dragon Type Gym Leader
    Name: Frankie
    Pokemon: Dragonite, Salamance, Flygon, Charizard
    Sprite: Sorta like Lance
    Win: OWNED!
    Lose: My dragons have failed me
    End of Battle: Here is your badge

Thx DG if you let me in the game, you are awesome.
    Also can't wait! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

He isent taking gym leaders. Anyway:
    1.You need a sprite
    2.Those are awful phases. You need a imagination outbreak. FAST!

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    chill guys, all i care about is that i have fans, does not matter when u started liking the game just that you like it

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    These screens were already seen by the members of the fan club but here!

I have basically added a pokemon trading card minigame. I loved that game so might aswell embrace a hint of it into the game. I also have a screenshot to show of my new pokemon centre. Also another screenshot of the toilet meter and where the nearest toilet is.

These are just basic screenshots of the game storyline. Plus a high tech pokemon paint studio is designed for the game. Its portable in your pokegear and you can watch movies aswell.

And yeah i know magicarp is spelt wrong but ive corrected that mistake and yes they are red but i mean the scale which is meant to be yellow is red. Its the pre evolved form of the red garydos

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Darkgoten said:
    These screens were already seen by the members of the fan club but here!

I have basically added a pokemon trading card minigame. I loved that game so might aswell embrace a hint of it into the game. I also have a screenshot to show of my new pokemon centre. Also another screenshot of the toilet meter and where the nearest toilet is.

These are just basic screenshots of the game storyline. Plus a high tech pokemon paint studio is designed for the game. Its portable in your pokegear and you can watch movies aswell.

And yeah i know magicarp is spelt wrong but ive corrected that mistake and yes they are red but i mean the scale which is meant to be yellow is red. Its the pre evolved form of the red garydos
    Pokemon paintshop? how on earth did you put that in there....that screen was from Rpg Maker 2003 right? coz it doesnt seem like it. Well all the screens look good and giving more of an idea of what the game will be like, keep em coming!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Lol toilite, this i gotta see!!!!
    even GTA doent have it!!

nice screenie!!!, how did you make the..paintshop thingy!!!
    its cool

oh just wondering how much percentage is this complete?

keep it up dude!

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Nice to see how many pages this game topic has.
    And can you send me the Pokemon Paintshop sprites so I can make them look more official?

:-Hologram-: (A.K.A. Korin Prije)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back