• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Dashiel said:
    No offence, Jake.
    But all you did to your sprite was recolor Garys hair. You really should do more to it other than recolor it.
    alright u have a deal,lol

Jirachi_the_Wishmaker

Legendary Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2007
    Looks like a great game,nice graphics awsome storyline too I'd give it a 10/10!! I can't wait till its released, O.o;;; Please take your time though!! I believe all of us would rather have it released done nicely then all rushed!! ^^ well good luck!!!

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    If you wouldn't mind, I could be just a normal trainer. I've got some sprites and stuff. It doesnt matter to me really. I really like the idea with the paint progam in there. This game is really going to be amazing when it comes out1!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Pokemanz...You WILL NOT Go In the Fanclub asking to be in the thing. Keep Posting and you may stand a chance. Darkgoten selected those to go in the club, and if he wanted you in it, we would of asked you.

Back to the Game. mmm...Toilet...I hope that there is a Blur system!

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    this game looks awsome :O though the houses look to scrunched up.i like the pokemon centers.the idea of overworld pokemon battles is awsome,sims features makes it even more realistic!all together i give the game 10000000/10 yay! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    my questoin about the speech system is how is it going to recognize accents. I talk real country so will it now when i say Cyndaquil

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    oh well this is kinda miss leading

* Sims Interactive system
    * Custom battle system more interactive with the pokemon
    * Freedom system letting pokemon out of their pokeballs
    * Day and night system
    * Sprinting System
    * Reputation system
    * Capture all the pokemon
    * Minigame to capture pokemon
    * Take pictures of pokemon and earn money
    * Custom menu
    * Custom Poke'gear
    * New maps
    * Short cuts
    * Voice operated pokedex
    * Tent system- Sleeping in the wild
    * Relaxing system
    * 100 minigames

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    yes like dex however i might be wrong but i heard he changed his mind about that idea because it would be to much work and slow down the progress of the game alot

also when i 1st read it i also thought like that but right after remeberd that you would struggle to do that in Rmxp or even Sphere and there was no way that rm2k3 could do that but then again i also thought it couldn't do a paint system but i was proved wrong there

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    yes like dex however i might be wrong but i heard he changed his mind about that idea because it would be to much work and slow down the progress of the game alot

also when i 1st read it i also thought like that but right after remeberd that you would struggle to do that in Rmxp or even Sphere and there was no way that rm2k3 could do that but then again i also thought it couldn't do a paint system but i was proved wrong there

If you can code you can do praticlly anything with games

master jared!

YES!!! 50 POSTS!!!!
    Years
    if your still doing trainer requests can i be in it
    name:Jared
    starting speech:so we both have a badge this should be intresting
    pokemon:huanter and weepingbell
    win:ha! i won good match tough
    loss: you cheated!
    sorry i made all the sprites but im new here and i dont know how

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    yeah voice reconization with 2003 is IMPOSSIBLE, probally impossible with xp andstuff as well

anyway keep it up..................

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back