• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spencer12122

genius,which I am one of them
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    Dashiel said:
    Ahh, I haven't done that in a while. Please learn to type XD It really dosent take that long to go over your typing and look for errors.
    you eteded it i said NOT ME and i said he DOES owe me

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    Deoxys Master EX said:
    Is the beta relesed now i really like this game it is awsome!

No, there is nothing to play yet. When there is i'm sure he'll edit his first post with it. But there will be an update soon.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    I seriously doubt he's gonna make a demo at this point. What's the point of making a game and releasing it if you're gonna make a demo every town you get done like all of you noobs are asking. Nintendo's developing Diamond and Pearl right now. You guys aren't asking them to release a beta. You're patient with the vbery few screens they've released. Darkgoten has released plenty of screens and plenty of updates. And please don't ask to beta test. It's against the rules and I'm sure Avatar is getting tired of saying that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah guys cant y'all wait a bit for something that's gonna be so massively awesome? I know you're trying to be supportive, but chances are its really bugging out DG (who is still probably grateful for the support anyways) and Dashiel as well.

@ Dashiel: Why'd you have to go off like that? freundmon explained just prior that there ain't a demo or beta (yet). Do you like shouting at people? What? Can you refrain from it, cause you're starting to annoy me (and probably others as well).

Y'know, it'll probably be easier for you to put it in your sig, so u dont have to continuously type it out.

And plus DG said that there probably will be a demo. A good one too :D.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice for a demo, but he needs to put one out before he has so much in it, it's almost the full game.

And yes, I think Dashiel does like shouting at people.lol.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    cmon leave him alone i bet if u were new you wouldnt bother reading 31 pgaes of posts just to find out if there is a demo!! give the guy a break and dashiel you think your calm!!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    like 200 people have been asking 4 it, they could just look back 1 page a c theres not a demo

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wait, what?!

I just wanna know - what is wrong with you?

Noob bashing is so old, no one [mature] cares anymore. So grow up.

And if you really supported the game, you'd try an encourage support for it by not barking at the youngins when they want some answers.

Yes, I understand that it's annoying that the same Q's keep on getting asked, but what are you gonna do? Bite the heads off of everyone who does ask a question? It's unreasonable.

Be nice and smile Dashiel - it can go a long way.

Also, what do you mean by I am to not as noob is to you? It doesn't even make sense.

Note: Mini-mods blow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back