• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Coentav said:
    Where can I download Crystals reflection......is looks like excellent!!!!:) There are more gehackte roms but where can I download them..... I LIKE ROMS HACKING!!!:)
    If you like ROMHacking, you're in the wrong place. This is the Game Development section.

Legendaries said:
    There Isn't Beta, There Isn't Roms And It Isn't Romhacking!!!!!!!
    So shut up you stupid n00b! And read topics!
    Drop the attitude and get rid of the obscenely large text, would you?

Years
    Wow, this topic has gotten way out of hand. Well DarkGoten it's nice to see the progress you've made on this game, keep it up, and I think it's awesome how it looks so far. You can take all the time you want, as long as you actual complete it ^.^

Takel

Fire Trainer, Thru, and Thru!!
    Years
    Beleive me...i just looked thru ALL of the pages...and the amounts of "is there a beta yet?", or "cool whens the beta coming out?" is unbeleivable..anyway lets get back on topic shall we?

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah I hate that how everyone is always asking for a beta they should just go to the first page check if says anything about a beta in the first post if not just wait and not spam up the place. and well hope this game gets done because it looks awesome!

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    philip1992 said:
    Is the a beta out yet? On the whole. If you are spamming stop it now.

....wow, did you read what all the spamming was about?? it's about what you just asked. SOOOO DGcan you ppllleeeeaaaassseee put that notification on ther first page? i t hink it would really help the threads spam problem.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    lol. so much ppl asking about betas. obviously some ppl are impatient. so whens the demo out. j/k. but anyway. i am liking this game. keep it up.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I can hardly believe how many times members have asked "Is there a demo?" "Wheres the demo?", I'm about ready to have an outburst myself!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    complaining

And I am tired of people complaining about this problem, I know people asking for a beta is kinda irritating.But people complaining about it; it is also irritating

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Looks just ignore those who ask, and they'll probably just give up.

I know it's a pain in the butt, but we can't deal with it by being angry.

Now let's all get back on topic and admire the piece of art Dark Goten is making.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Everyone needs to stop even saying "I cant believe how much people have asked for a beta" and stuff like that, I just looked through this one page and at least 8 of the 17 posts is "I can't believe everyone is asking for a beta" or "I can't believe all of the MEMBERS (hint hint) asking for a beta". Get a life guys.

[ray.z] said:
    Looks just ignore those who ask, and they'll probably just give up.

I know it's a pain in the butt, but we can't deal with it by being angry.

Now let's all get back on topic and admire the piece of art Dark Goten is making.

Just about the best idea I have heard from anyone in this thread, just ignore the people that ask for a beta.

-RMXPUser

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    eeh

the only thing ppl say here are hey great game DG,whens the beta coming out,stop asking for the beta to come out

Earthpride

The...Immortal Thing.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Wow - a simply brilliant game so far!

I've just spent over an hour reading this topic, and I can't wait for a full release...

Keep up the good work - you have my support!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back