• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MewMew

Mew'z Hangout
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    I love your game!!! Can't wait until it comes out and it will be excellent because the longer the time, the better it is. And more people would want it more.

Twixx

man with the plan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Wow, so far this game looks truly awesome.
    It has tons of cool features. Can't wait for the trailer

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hey, my computer (or at least pokecommunity) has been acting really you-know-what, so I haven't been on in a while, but to see the progress you made... wow... it's great! I would love to see more in the NEAR future! lol :P, just playin. Remember, slow and steady wins the race... well... slow and steady makes it look better :)

skyland

Pokemon elite trainer
    Years
    This is the best pokemon game ever created. and i mean better than all clones and all of the gb gbc and gba adventures Blue Red yellow Gold Silver Crystal ruby saphire fire red leaf green and emerald. This game needs to be finished. when will demo come out? i need the demo we all do.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    I love it!

You make it look exactly the way it would be if Crystal was renewed.

One question though..... how the heck did you get the screens to be so good?

Like what programs did you use or where did you get your pictures for it and people?

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well all it is is imagination dude. Sure loads of people helped me but the menu's are 100% custom and so are other features. I just created a train minigame, play boardgames with other people on it and now you can take a aeroplane to the orange islands. Just get to goldenrod and follow the instructions!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    dude this game is cool, i like your idea for the cbs, its the same as normal except its better, i always thouhtpokemon would be better if the game didnt have that whole lame battle system.

ps, could i be in the fan club, or how can i
    , this is the best remake ive ever seen.

skyland

Pokemon elite trainer
    Years
    Really... seems so unfair to taunt us for a long time...
    but it is professional most companies dont realease untill complete. good notice.

and i just have to add this. the 8 who said crap better watch out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back