• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    As dash Posted, Im sorry that I let you guys down, But Ive been under some family problems. Grandad heartattack and such.
    Hopefully you guys understand

ForumDude

Reformed Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    Sorry to hear about that man. I'm sure all of us (or at least the vast majority) are very close to our grandparents. Take your time and don't get miffed by annoying, impatient noobs. I'm sure all the time your putting into the game will make it amazing.

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    Woah, this game looks to be turning out really good. Almost done, too! I find to see these sorts of project hardly ever get finished, but you've come a long way. Since you're having family problems, you should take your time... We're all on your side! Good luck finishing it.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    Sorry to hear about your family...it was hard for me when my Nana died...take your time...

Anyway, will there be the hoenn region in it?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Sorry about your grandpa, my dad had a heart attack 2 years ago aswell.

Where did you get your pokemon charactersets? I'd be ever so greatful if you could tell me :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    awesome game!!! Good job Darkgoten.......i was wondering about how much of this game is already completed?

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    Do you get to play as a girl in this game? Cause if the boys can have 6 girlfriends then the girls should be able to have 6 boyfriends D:< (If you're even still doing that, don't have time to read every post.
    (I still think it has way way way WAY WAY WAY too many features but whatever) xD, good luck on the game....

cool game lol! is it done yet? :)

OH GEE I WONDER. IS IT?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    I have updated on the progress many times now, just look back a few pages.

which page??? i must know the page... i cant wait!!!

i dont kno how to quote can someone show me? cuz when i quote it doesnt say origonaly said by....

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Do you get to play as a girl in this game? Cause if the boys can have 6 girlfriends then the girls should be able to have 6 boyfriends D:< (If you're even still doing that, don't have time to read every post.
    (I still think it has way way way WAY WAY WAY too many features but whatever) xD, good luck on the game....

OH GEE I WONDER. IS IT?

F.L.Y. you are now on the awesome people list in my mind.
    Nah you can only be a boy.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yeah My grandad is back and hes feeling much better. So Ive been concentrating on the game from today. Wednesday Thrusday I will edit 1hr a day friday 8 hours and saturday 8 hours and sunday 4 hrs. Update hopefully on sunday or saturday Cheers

SuperNova

I'm happy that you grandpa recovered. My grandpa is also having some medical problems, so I know what you're going through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back