• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumDude

Reformed Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    It's great to hear your grandad is better.
    You are a truly great developer and I hope you just get better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    i'm new here and i heard about this game wow its really awesome and great 2 hear that your grandad is better

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    hey darkgoten if u make switchable characters wont u have to change he into she ,etc.?
    i mean when they talk

Xbull3t

Dragon Master
    Years
    I've read through all 46 pages and the game looks so amazing, i cant wait for it to be released. Great Job Darkgoten!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Ok this game looks great. How do we play it when it comes out is it played on VBA? Sorry if this is a really Noob question but it looks great and I can't wait to play it.

ForumDude

Reformed Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    For the last time, this is in the Game Development section, so it is therefore not a romhack. Please, do not get annoyed by my reaction optima10, most people would come down 10 times harder on you.

On Topic: Great looking game can't wait to play it.

Xbull3t

Dragon Master
    Years
    *Nods* Yep, but DG has a habit of not keeping to his times so don't get your hopes up xD

Same with me, i cant keep up with my times either...

Im trying to make my own hack with RMXP i have sprites and tilesets but i cant work out the scripts and stuff, i suck at it lol...I dont even have a clue how to make a story, or a pokemon battle system OR making them catchable...alwell im only new to it, ill work it out eventually. The screens for crystal's reflection are awsum, i couldnt hope to make anythin even slightly as good as them

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah dash is right about that. Time is a very complexed for me but im trying my best to keep the water above my head. WEDNESDAY IM BREAKING UP FROM SCHOOL SO!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Awesome!!! You're gonna have more time to work on this game then!!! Keep up the good work DG.....i can't wait!!!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    I love the battle system you've created... it reminds me of mysterious dungeon... Good Memories... GOOD LUCK WITH THIS, My Nintendo DS will have an eye out for this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back