• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
  • when do you think the game will be finished? i quite hope it finishes soon.
    i think this game has great potential. keep it up Darkgoten!

Also, there is NO download link people. Dash is getting sick of telling you guys all the time. i get quite sick of it also :p

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Exactly Dash, That was a beta demo. I decided to decline on the ideal. I know its silly but I like just unleashing the full project. Life is hard and Usually now a days I dont spend 14 hours daily on games ( seriously) thats why my updates have been becoming slow. I mean I always plan on a update and I never do it. I always get motivated at ramdom momements like I have said countlessly and the only way I can get motivated is when I have time off school. Slowly I have gotten in the Game Development again. Hopefully this will trigger more updates for the game!
    Anyway Reguards.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    So, when the demo is coming out?

LOL
    Man... when I scrolled down to post here, I saw a big (I mean BIG, BOLD and RED) stuff saying "There is no demo"

Wonder if those people are blind or something.

Too bad DG is giving up on the game. I mean, not giving up, but putting the project aside for some other reason, although I understand his priorities.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Azura, I'd like to remind you that there is a forum requirement that every post must contain a minimum of four words and 25 characters, links not included. So please refrain from doing that again.

Also guys, please stop responding to the demo requests from now on. All it leads to is the thread going offtopic. If any more posts are made asking for demos I'll just delete them - issue resolved.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Sorry, I just couldn't help it. Anyway, I deleted it. Won't happen again ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Hey Darkgoten,

Have watched this topic since it's first post,
    but never had time to post something,

I hope you will continue your game and finish the best game of pokémon the world has known so far,

Please Continue!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Ok, so i got this clear in my head.
    NOTE: No Demo.

January --- February ain't bad, but DG is putting this aside or something.
    I wonder how he made that battle thing, with it saying Chikorita's sprite and it says the attack. I think that's it, was there supposed to be an animation for the attack?

raykid100

crizula!!!!
    Years
  • well i say if he begins a project
    he gotta keep working on it!
    i'm a game devlopper too.
    but i cant post an url so i'm not gonna try
    to get 15 messages cause then they say i spam.

theotherfreakyguy

aka Satan
    Years
  • No dash I meant the recoloring program I had used earlier was in game maker, I know that this is rpg maker 2000. and THANKYOU dawson for telling people to stop asking for demos. Okay, I'll get on topic now.

YAY THIS GAME IS THE ROXORS IT IS SO AWESOME ECTCETERA BLA BLA!!!one!!!!!eleven!!!!11111111111one1 [/noobishness]

Seriously, it's flippin' sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back