• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    it will be released when it's finished and he hasn't done much work on it because he has been working on his dragon ball z mini game but now that he has finished working on it he should start work on pkcr again very soon

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    no one has posted because there is noting to post about at the moment i think that DG is taking some time off as he dosn't seem to be online much

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Cle shay. I have taken some time off. Since I'm back at school, I have again decreased my maximum level of work. Be assure that weekends hopefully will be time consumed.

raykid100

crizula!!!!
    Years
  • my messages always dissappear!!!
    and don't say i spam cause i don't!!!
    so the previous (deleted) message was:
    good to hear the project is gonna update soon!
    so one thing i wanna ask you: are you putting missingno in the game?

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Most likely, no, Missigno. is just a glitch that came from R/B... yadda yadda yadda we've all heard the story ;)

Phew, been a while since I've posted here, huh??

Anyway, glad to hear your doin work, but take your time, Quality > Quantity (or release date in this case :P)

Keep at it, you're doin a great job!!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • if he's using a common event database similar to the pokemon one for the half land/half water jobby, there will be a chance to egt missingno. the old glitchy way.

It's unlikey DG will do that though!!

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
  • Its been a while since I've seen this game, its looking good and im glad your not rushing. The longer you take the better it'll be.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • thanks and sorry, family issues and social trouble are really doing my head in. Anyway I'll scribe up a update of functional stuff and unno. Also I know I promise but I never deliver lol but pretty soon I'll be posting screenshots of the hard worked graphics and the newly added implentive maps like from rout 29 and stuff. Also spike has helped me with a bit of mapping on the sides here and there. Also the tent system is up and going yay!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    thanks and sorry, family issues and social trouble are really doing my head in. Anyway I'll scribe up a update of functional stuff and unno. Also I know I promise but I never deliver lol but pretty soon I'll be posting screenshots of the hard worked graphics and the newly added implentive maps like from rout 29 and stuff. Also spike has helped me with a bit of mapping on the sides here and there. Also the tent system is up and going yay!

Nice to hear from you dude, looking forward to those screens.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Don't worry about your game when you have got other issues. You should deal with them first, and when you feel better, you'll have more motivation to work on your game. Well anyways- Looking foward to the screenshots.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks guys your supports means the world to me.. I got some news though my grandad passed on today.. So the fact that making updates is out of the question for a while. Sorry again guys...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back