• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumDude

Reformed Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    Take your time, the game rocks, but don't let it interfere with your social and family life. I've had problems in both areas, but no person so close to me has ever died. The important thing to do is to not let his death take over, remember him, but don't let his death ruin your life. You are a great game maker and I hate to see that go down the drain.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    I've been watching this topic off and on since I came here. I don't think I need to say that you got a good thing going with the game (from the development standpoint). Sorry about the death in your family, but you can't let all the bad sh-tuff bring you down. I hope this gets released, it's too good to leave on the shelf and let it collect dust.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • why do youy post that alot, this is the wrong furom, and ask an expert hacker or pm somebody for that, ok, dg please come out wit a demo soon please the waiting is agonizing very very painful, this game is one of the best and i woulnt want too see it get demolish because of lack off interest in countinuing it, and im also sry for the deaths in your family i hope you feel better about it.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • jeez, how many times must Dash say this? actually read the thread. there is NEVER gonna be a demo. he is releasing the whole thing when he is finished.

I think DG is busy with something else at the minute. i dont know really. but like i said before, this game has great potential. K.I.U! (Keep It Up)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Actuly he's not workin on it again till april so no it woun't be ready by the end of march and besides the game still has alot of things that he hasn't even started workin on yet, things you woun't even find out about till it's released.

ForumDude

Reformed Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    Actuly he's not workin on it again till april so no it woun't be ready by the end of march and besides the game still has alot of things that he hasn't even started workin on yet, things you woun't even find out about till it's released.

That's interesting,
    I remember in October/November that it was in the 90-95% range of completion.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    That's interesting,
    I remember in October/November that it was in the 90-95% range of completion.

Well i talk to him alot online and he told me that he still has a quite a few things to do on the game, because after saying that he desided to add alot more stuff to the game, however the months since then have not been good to him and he has worked less and less on the game untill he finily desided to stop and take a rest for a bit untill his life gets back on track.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks

Guys I am again dreadfully sorry about the delayence. Ive been currently taking of my grandmother who is sick and I hardly have any time to work on this. I dont even have time to come on msn believe it or not. Anyway easter holidays are near. So keep a eye out as spike stated this game will be restarted around april so keep informed.

Years
  • Well, best wishes to your grandma. Hopefully she gets better soon. And don't worry about releasing the game, or at all working on it. Just worry about your family right now.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Best wishes to your family. Anyways, the longer it takes to make the game, the longer it gives you to make it perfect. Now that makes a good game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back