• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Everyone has been waitin for this game restlessly(excuse the spelling)since last year.Dont let death stop you.Its to good to be given up upon.And I do want somethin to play during my summer vacations.So please complete it.And post before scizz comes and closes the thread

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • oh, no demo... ah well, at least we wont have to wait 4 updates...ya know...lol ...'joke' died 28 seconds ago.

anyway awesome progress keep it up
    darkgoten!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    How come everyone keeps asking the same questions every two or three posts it's getting anoying.
    He will post when he is ready and not before, i know he's been on his pc couse msn keeps signing him in but he quickly signs out again so i havn't had a chance to talk to him, but the last time i did he said he was thinking of starting again soon but he just had a few more things to take care of before he starts.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    To be honest I think this game is dead. And my guess is that it was a fake from the very beginning (maybe not a fake, but something too impossible to be done). I'm not saying that DG doesn't have his family problems, but this game has been going on for more than a year, more than 1200 posts and we haven't even seen something "real" enough. Some screenshots, but mostly what we've seen was propaganda, fan club etc.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly apologize.

~Azura.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    To be honest I think this game is dead. And my guess is that it was a fake from the very beginning (maybe not a fake, but something too impossible to be done). I'm not saying that DG doesn't have his family problems, but this game has been going on for more than a year, more than 1200 posts and we haven't even seen something "real" enough. Some screenshots, but mostly what we've seen was propaganda, fan club etc.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly apologize.

~Azura.

I agree with you. I've been working on rm2k/3 for a while and the text this game has is impossible with the rm2k3 engine, unless, the text are pictures. But that would mean this game would have a thousand pictures of text. I know I'm new and I would probably get flamed, but by judging on the screen shots and features, I think the game is a fake. Don't get me wrong, I would love to play this game, but everything seems so... Fake.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • Its not fake think of it if you were makeeing your game out off pic s and somone were to call your pokemon game gay then how would you feel, this game is well alive i just think its the family issues that keeping him back... so back off

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Like I said, not a fake, but some something too impossible to be done. Also I haven't called anyone's game "gay".

Again, if I'm wrong I'll gladly apologize. Don't need to flame this thread, as it's already stuck up with people asking where's the demo.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    Like I said, not a fake, but some something too impossible to be done. Also I haven't called anyone's game "gay".

Again, if I'm wrong I'll gladly apologize. Don't need to flame this thread, as it's already stuck up with people asking where's the demo.

Yet again, this game does sound really fun and such, but some things are too good to be true

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    now, now, raykid100 we don't want to point fingers at anyone do we? ;)
    anyway, it seems pretty impossible to me aswell, it is doable just hard.
    Good job so far darkgotten, good luck with your family issues, take all the time you need.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I am 90% sure that Azura is correct!!

I've been watching this game, and I'm sure Azura has been too, practically since it was posted here, and yet, all we've seen are screens... will we ever actually get a small movie, or even possibly a small demo??

Ya, i know, DG has been saying that he doesn't want to release a demo, and he only wants it out when it's done, but how will we ever know if this game has been a sham or not unless he gives us 100% proof??

which goes back to Azura's comment, about how he probably has started it, and all of that, yet it was probably too hard to complete enough of it to be able to support his own game.

like Azura, I'm willing to apologize, but ONLY if I'm wrong, I'm not saying that DG is a fraud, but... well, you've heard it already :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back