• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
  • First, I thought of changing the release date to May but it seems beta 2 will still be released in April and it's already 25.4 so that means the release date will be before the next weekend.

Stay active on the thread so you won't miss it ;)

miksy91

Years
  • Beta 2 is finally up.
    Don't forget to comment if you download it ;)

And another thing, those who've played through Beta 1 and are planning to continue from Rocky Village read this Spoiler so you won't miss anything.

Spoiler:

miksy91

Years
  • Okay...so not many have even noticed that beta 2 is up already because no one commented after I posted an update with it and that's why, this thread soon moved behind others.

Anyway, comment and download it as I don't think there will be any more big changes to West-Suden like between betas 1 & 2.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    awesome hack, best crystal one yet
    what are you supposed to do after you beat the super onix gym leader and get fly? I've walked around everywhere and there doesn't appear to be anywhere to go

Edit: figured it out and beat the elite four, looking forward to the next beta

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
  • lol um where do i get hm waterfall in the game???
    It's in Icy Pass just like it originally was.

Besides, everyone who get stuck should first ask the gym leader/the man who follows you everywhere in the gyms what to do next.
    I've made it so that you won't get stuck if you ask people for help.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    Okay...so not many have even noticed that beta 2 is up already because no one commented after I posted an update with it and that's why, this thread soon moved behind others.

Anyway, comment and download it as I don't think there will be any more big changes to West-Suden like between betas 1 & 2.

Sweet!

I'm gonna try it!

Ty very much!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    A cyristal hack, with an intersting story not many people hack gen2 games now...

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Do you get any Elemental Stones in this game? Or am I forced to just use Espeon/Umbreon

miksy91

Years
  • Do you get any Elemental Stones in this game? Or am I forced to just use Espeon/Umbreon
    Water stone can be gotten already from the fisherman next to Green Village. And, all elemental stones can be bought in Sandstone City.

miksy91

Years
  • Update !

I was on a break but now I've continued working on this by changing the TMs :D
    Beta 2.1 might come before the next release, and as a change, a lot of TMs will be changed.
    If I don't put that up, I'll make beta 3 next (which will probably have 20-50% of East-Suden in it).

miksy91

Years
  • Time to revive this thread from dead ;)

UPDATE !

Beta 3 progress hasn't even started yet, and that's because I've been re-making Beta 2. Enhanced beta 2 will be up sometime soon, and here you can see what new will be in it.

-New evolution levels & movesets for all pokemon

-Almost every TM will be changed

-Due to the fact, movesets will be changed, I'm going to re-edit some trainers (the game may get a little easier that way).

-The game will have "new attacks" (some attacks will have new names, effects & descriptions). This far, there are Powercrush, Toxic Rain.

-Some "weak" types will turn out better in comparison to the others (I'm not sure if I can do this but I probably can). Those types will likely be: Poison & Steel

What do you think of the new features ?
    Reply ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    Time to revive this thread from dead ;)

UPDATE !

Beta 3 progress hasn't even started yet, and that's because I've been re-making Beta 2. Enhanced beta 2 will be up sometime soon, and here you can see what new will be in it.

-New evolution levels & movesets for all pokemon

-Almost every TM will be changed

-Due to the fact, movesets will be changed, I'm going to re-edit some trainers (the game may get a little easier that way).

-The game will have "new attacks" (some attacks will have new names, effects & descriptions). This far, there are Powercrush, Toxic Rain.

-Some "weak" types will turn out better in comparison to the others (I'm not sure if I can do this but I probably can). Those types will likely be: Poison & Steel

What do you think of the new features ?
    Reply ;)
    The game and updates are awsome :D

I just finished beta 2 yesterday it was fun and a little overleveled gyms for me xD!!

Oh and with the new movesets, maybe you could make Magneton learn Thunder Bolt, Im tired of using Thundershock (Little Damage :S) and Zap Cannon(Misses :S).

But its only a suggestion :D

Keep doing a good work!!

miksy91

Years
  • I just finished beta 2 yesterday it was fun and a little overleveled gyms for me xD!!

You're not the only one who's challenging gym leaders with underleveled pokemon (I like challenges so I usually make the leaders tough) ;)

Oh and with the new movesets, maybe you could make Magneton learn Thunder Bolt, Im tired of using Thundershock (Little Damage :S) and Zap Cannon(Misses :S).
    It will learn Thunderbolt sometime in the game (or perhaps Spark).
    And, especially Electrode's moveset will be changed for that matter.

Keep doing a good work!!
    Thanks, I will :D

miksy91

Years
  • Nobody even cares but I've been posting updates of this hack to Skeetendo Inc & Youtube. Check them out if you want.
    (Eventually, the new betas will be downloadable here too...)

Years
  • Will the be a new map for West Suden in the Pokegear's map feature in the next Dark Future beta? I did see the updates with Squirtle and Tentacool's evolutions though. I like this ROM Hack, take your time making it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back