• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
there alot bug , but the game enjoyable ( cause i more the player who play cause of story , and btw DRG love the story :D)
i found bug : when you battle the scientist guy in ghost type gym , the screen will turn orange
and i just finish the beta
the thing that i can say is "what a cliffhanger"

T.T so sad to hear what happen to V sibling cause they are my fav character in DR series
can't wait DR2 Finish
Q: is crosswell family in eden city will gonna main focus in DR3? , cause the kids color is dark and green Xd same like the boys and girl in DR3 Banner

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
Anyone i have 5 badges but after i came to a cave of ie i dont koow what i nedd to do please help me

Anonymous Gamer

I live for PokEmon
Years
Can you make a file so it can be played on android emulator?

Yup. You can. Although you need to patch it first. Download the ips file in page one. Then Download Lunar Ips patcher. Just google it. Or youtube. Then follow the instructions on page 32. Then put the patched file in your android. And its ready to play. Hope this helped.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I got the game and 2:00 this afternoon and finished it a while ago, I was wondering why I couldnt get through artic cave and i realised it's a beta version. But anyway, it was a great game, i had lots of fun slaughtering team omega and getting back victini and by the way, is dragonite overpowered in this game, cause one hit from my dragonite's dragon claw or airiel ace killed any pokemon.

Years
there alot bug , but the game enjoyable ( cause i more the player who play cause of story , and btw DRG love the story :D)
i found bug : when you battle the scientist guy in ghost type gym , the screen will turn orange
and i just finish the beta
the thing that i can say is "what a cliffhanger"

T.T so sad to hear what happen to V sibling cause they are my fav character in DR series
can't wait DR2 Finish
Q: is crosswell family in eden city will gonna main focus in DR3? , cause the kids color is dark and green Xd same like the boys and girl in DR3 Banner

YO! Please don't put spoilers on the forum. Or anything close to spoilers. Thanks. :)

Years
Got a few more bugs and glitches.

PokemonDarkRising24_zps5809fb88.png

Tile Error. (Mentioned before but different spot.)

PokemonDarkRising25_zpsb0d9930a.png

If you go behind the character and hop over the border, you glitch into the other guy. (Harmless)

PokemonDarkRising26_zps78339e0b.png

Again.

PokemonDarkRising28_zps1046fb63.png

When going to this area there is not need for cut but when going back its there. (Must enter a building or different route for this to appear.)
Also why doesn't the character raise his hand with the pokeball to summon the pokemon for cut. (In previous picture I was using cut and he didn't raise his hand.

Years
Biggest problem with DR2. Why is it so hard to find starter pokemon? For Treecko, I had to encounter over 200 pokemon before I got it. AT NORMAL SPEED.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Although there are some bugs, i think this game is very nice. Could you change the three starters to make the game more challenging? It's my opinion :p

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can you make a file so it can be played on android emulator?
Either patch the ROM on PC and then put it on your Android device or download LaZ's patcher.
You can find it in Liquid Crystal's thread.

About the double battle bug, isn't it the fault of the rom, not the hack?
It's fault of both.
Yes, it's a fault of ROM but... only hack can show it.
Original game has check whether trainer has 2 ELIGIBLE Pokemon before the double battle starts, if not, battle simply won't start. And since it's not in hack, it's also hack's fault.

Although there are some bugs, i think this game is very nice. Could you change the three starters to make the game more challenging? It's my opinion :p
Three starters are there due to connection with previous game.
Changing the starters would break the storyline.

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Biggest problem with DR2. Why is it so hard to find starter pokemon? For Treecko, I had to encounter over 200 pokemon before I got it. AT NORMAL SPEED.

All starters have only 1% chance of finding(they hav exp share btw)
and it should be.. starters are Overrated
its a chance to try and create new teams
( well i only got totodile and tepig so far...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back