• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 3, 2014
O, the factual errors!!! Team(s) Aqua & Magma fight for opposite causes and HATE each other!!!!! Otherwise this hack is fine.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
O, the factual errors!!! Team(s) Aqua & Magma fight for opposite causes and HATE each other!!!!! Otherwise this hack is fine.

For gods sake. . . .dont mind but do u play pokemon emerald to the last tell me what happened those teams to the last? On the other hand do u even read carefully the story of dr1 and especialy dr2? Read it pls. . . . U know darugis made a team that has all the member of dark teams in pokemon history! Never mind again coz i get mad sometimes! Lol

Ttar0914

Years
DR2 is really good and btw: Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Magma and Aqua ?! OMG that's so great to fight all of them !!! Can't await till the hack is finished *-*

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Haven't got around to finishing DR1 first, but stoked for DR2! You have a lot of great ideas and fun twists involved in your games! If you deliver with as much ambition as you dream for you games (which I'm sure you will), you'll have totally made a fan out of me!

Cheers! Happy holidays!

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey Everyone, Happy Early Merry Christmas ^.^

I haven't checked the thread or any inbox/visitor messages since last Thursday. Since the beta's been out I've been doing other things. But have no fear! I haven't abandoned the hack. I just uploaded an update that fixes a couple of the few errors some of you have run into. I'll begin working on the hack again in February.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
SO .. I just beated the 5th gym leader . and that ***** gave me stealth rock again ! What is this madness ! I worked really hard for a good flying TM . I was hoping to get air slash but NOOO ! that girl had to give me stealth rock for a 2nd time and that's a move that i'm never going to use ! and why Gogoat cant learn seed bomb . like bro . hes a grass type .

Years
well my gogoat knows seed bomb.. And I'm searching for amaura in gemstone mines for hours and still not found one. Is amaura really in gemstone mines? I lost my patience.. and how can scald hit when anorith in that mines uses protect? a bug?

DeepFreez3

Articuno, is for my win.
Years
Wow.
I started over on the game. I think I over trained.
Over the level 20 pokes for the cyrus battle when i normally had mine at 15. I over trained.
I got my pokemon
(Magmar, Mr. Mime, Garchomp, and Gogoat)
to level 30.... (like 30-32)
Later in Citadel Forest I knew about the person with the Noivern I over trained before I even got to Benga.
Magmar: 40
Mr. Mime: 40
Garchomp: 40
Gogoat: 40
but I got lucky. FOund a turtwig and leveled this little guy to 43.
Thats a small update as I havent finished this beta, haha.
Nicknames!

Yolo (Magmar) DynamicPunch / Barrier / Ember / Dual Chop
Ken (Mr. Mime) Psybeam / Barrier / Tickle / Meditate
Boss (Garchomp) Rock Slide / Slash / Crunch / Iron Head
Le Goat (Gogoat) Synthesis / Dig / Seed Bomb / Leech Seed
Kevin (Torterra) SuperPower / Synthesis / Razor Leaf / Earth Power
Full look at my team without the pictures.
(I'll probably be level 90 at the end of the beta.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
I loved the first Dark Rising and after playing the 1st beta of the sequel I can tell I'm going to love this one too

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
thank you thank you so much! i loved dark rising but now its dark rising 2! i know im gonna love it thanks for this gret rom!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Everytime i encounter a friken starter pokemon in the wild i dont get a exp share. Can anyone help me please? I've encountered 3 bulbasaurs and had none and 1 cyndaquil which took 24 minutes to encounter and none and 5 squirtles with 0% chance of exp share. Help pls!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 25, 2015
i just would like to say i just finished the Beta of this hack and My god it is stunning..
Here is my team around the high 60s except for garchomp..
Garchomp Lv: 75 dragon claw/ shadow claw/ rock slide/ Earthquake
Glaceon Lv: 68 Ice beam/ blizzard/ signal beam/ yawn
Luxray Lv: 69 Crunch/ quick attack/ discharge/ signal beam
Feraligatr Lv: 68 dragon pulse/ ice punch/ scald/ crunch (one thing are you gonna put any hoenn starters in? if so i want to catch a mudkip :D)
Talonflame Lv: 68 solarbeam/ flamethrower/ fly/ brave bird (you could also put gale wings and hidden abilities maybe in the game? if so talonflame would be more powerful)
Lucario Lv: 69 Aura sphere/ flash cannon/ shadow ball/ nasty plot.

I look forward to the new update. Lastly when the new update comes do i need to restart the whole game or continue with my current team?

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
Everytime i encounter a friken starter pokemon in the wild i dont get a exp share. Can anyone help me please? I've encountered 3 bulbasaurs and had none and 1 cyndaquil which took 24 minutes to encounter and none and 5 squirtles with 0% chance of exp share. Help pls!

hey,bro! dont leave hope! Try to catch treeko and snivy coz they have 2% chance to appear. I caught 2 turtwig and luckily i get 2 exp.share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back