• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Where's treeko, snivy, an turrtwug. Im playin gba4iis dr 1. I cant get any exp shares :(

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
The graphics where so Amazing............. loooooooooooooove it..
i have a question..

Is that an continuation of Dark rising or remake of dark rising???

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
i have a question..

It's a continuation, hence the name Dark Rising 2 and her talking about the trilogy of Dark Rising.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i have a question..

Even though DR would deserve remake (and bug fix...) but DRG already explicitly said that she won't be doing anything on DR1 and all her attention and work goes to DR2 and fixing bugs there.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
How da heck do i get an exp share because starter pokemon aren't holding one in DR1.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Can someone seriously tell how the hell to get the exp share because my abra is useless right now. And I've caught so many friken starter pokemon with no bloody exp share. Damn it someone help me asap please. Im playin dark rise 1. Come on and help me im desperate please.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
Can someone seriously tell how the hell to get the exp share because my abra is useless right now. And I've caught so many friken starter pokemon with no bloody exp share. Damn it someone help me asap please. Im playin dark rise 1. Come on and help me im desperate please.

how many starter did u catch? I caught 3 squartle and found 2 exp.share. . . Are u sure u are playing final version? Dont be nervous and try to caught some other.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
good game, awesome story, like realy awesome. but please, make it harder. i mean i loved dr1 for it hard bosses which had pokemon who were 10-20 level higher so you needed to think about your steps. this time i just rush through it with my startet, even giovanni (dont know if its spelled right) with (!Spoiler!) Mewtwo Y was 1 hit cause garchomp was level 90 at that moment. some may wrote dr1 was unbalanced, but it was just different from all the other games and i liked to train my pokes just to defeat 1 boss for example brock after the water gym. (where also just a bigger boss followed) so : good game, but no challenge for me

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Rare candy i downloaded the rom from coolrom and im getting no frikenn exp shares from squirtles I've caught 8 with none. Same with bublasaurs 2 caught no exp share

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Can someone just resend me the final version of DR1 please for gba4ios. Please and thanks. (:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
good game, awesome story, like realy awesome. but please, make it harder. i mean i loved dr1 for it hard bosses which had pokemon who were 10-20 level higher so you needed to think about your steps. this time i just rush through it with my startet, even giovanni (dont know if its spelled right) with (!Spoiler!) Mewtwo Y was 1 hit cause garchomp was level 90 at that moment. some may wrote dr1 was unbalanced, but it was just different from all the other games and i liked to train my pokes just to defeat 1 boss for example brock after the water gym. (where also just a bigger boss followed) so : good game, but no challenge for me
It was unbalanced as heck... so if it's not the same in DR2 it's much better.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Where is the download link for pokemon dark rising 2.... Plz can someone give me a download link... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back