• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
I cant pass in the cave that has ice 3 ice rocks block the way or ladder in hole need help ...............this version is really complete or not so>>>>>>>>>>>>>my english is not good sorry

Years
I cant pass in the cave that has ice 3 ice rocks block the way or ladder in hole need help ...............this version is really complete or not so>>>>>>>>>>>>>my english is not good sorry

The game is not yet complete. This is beta 1. You are in Arctic Cave which is the end of the beta. Since the release of the beta, DarkRisingGirl (creator of the game) has been on a break and she is planning on continuing in February (this month).

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
Years
Just downloaded it, been waiting for it since like forever....
Sad that its still in Beta mode, but will play and try to give as much feedback as possible! two thumbs up!

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2023
Hello All. I have a prob.

certain pokemon which i have caught like totodile scyther electabuzz etc doesnt evolve at the required level. the evolution screen comes up and it automatically gets cancelled. I don't know what to do. currently i have three badges. Pls help me asap .
p.s. One common thing i noticed i among these are they don't have a number registered in pokedex

King Obscura

Sophisticated Young Trainer
Years
i know this is a beta but why is some of the sprites facing the wrong way like they missing back sprites or something?
but really on the x,y-Pokemon it seems. Hope this get fix in the next new ver.

Years
Just downloaded it, been waiting for it since like forever....
Sad that its still in Beta mode, but will play and try to give as much feedback as possible! two thumbs up!

Don't worry. For a beta its pretty long.

Hello All. I have a prob.

certain pokemon which i have caught like totodile scyther electabuzz etc doesnt evolve at the required level. the evolution screen comes up and it automatically gets cancelled. I don't know what to do. currently i have three badges. Pls help me asap .
p.s. One common thing i noticed i among these are they don't have a number registered in pokedex

Did you get the pokedex from the assistant that stood behind the professor when before you left the lab. If you didn't the person is no longer there. So you pretty much have to start over. Hopefully that will be fixed in beta 2 or the updated version of beta 1.

i know this is a beta but why is some of the sprites facing the wrong way like they missing back sprites or something?
but really on the x,y-Pokemon it seems. Hope this get fix in the next new ver.

She is going to put the backsprites for 6 gen pokemon in beta 2 I believe.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Did you get the pokedex from the assistant that stood behind the professor when before you left the lab. If you didn't the person is no longer there. So you pretty much have to start over. Hopefully that will be fixed in beta 2 or the updated version of beta 1.
You don't even need to ask. Because "?" happens, it's obvious that National Dex wasn't activated.
And this should have been fixed immediately instead of waiting for beta 2 in my opinion because it's so serious "bug" that some people might want to stop playing this.

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
Years
BUG: EXP Not Gaining
So.... My Pokemon doesnt gain exp randomly sometimes during battles. I dont know if this was posted in earlier replies, but wanted to bring this to your attention.
I noticed this first when I was fighting against a grunt in Tabula Rosa, for the first Rattata no exp was gained, but for the second the normal amount of EXP was gained.
Please tell me if you have a fix for this, as it makes the already hard grinding more hard. ~_~
Thanks,
Aadi

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 24, 2014
When are they going to launch the complete version?Can't wait...Really, hurry and complete the game..Just want to complete it.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
When are they going to launch the complete version?Can't wait...Really, hurry and complete the game..Just want to complete it.
Well, DRG said she'd continue work this month. If you know how hard it is to hack, you'd know that it would be awhile, even with a team.
As for myself, i dont think I encountered one yet, so I think theres no available legendaries on the beta yet. :)
There's 2 Legendaries you can obtain. One, you'd need a "Walk through walls" code to get, as Rock Smash isn't obtainable yet. The second will be given to you by one of your old friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back