• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This iš by far the best pokemon game and hack that i have ever playedl.Its got anew story and iš anton packed with a whole new storymode and nama new features.

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
Years

Haha, one of the best dialogues so far xD Still need a fix for that EXP bug tho.
gas_by_iza_nagi-d75w0sh.jpg

Ttar0914

Years
And bug that prevents most Pokemon from evolving.
Truly worth of being called the best.

It's kind of funny and also sad to read all the 'my pokemon don't evolve' messages because some really don't realize that talking to the aide in mercury's lab gets you the pokedex...
But it is really a great hack so far. Let's see, how far beta 2 will go to when it's released. :)

Kyoko1

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
I really like the gameplay of this hack.
Unfortunatly, the graphical appeal is not so good =/

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
Years
Hey DRG,
I just wanted to mention that on OMEGA GATE, I got a Skuntank, which wasnt mentioned in your WildPokemonList document. Might wanna add that on there xD That's all ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
Actually, the "day" part isn't required. Just level 39 is enough. This isn't X/Y.

My tyrunt is now at level 55 and hadn't evloved, and when i check the rom in YAPE, it tells it has to be level up during day time, i actually can't evolve pokemon with these criteria so, i gave up!

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
after playing dark rising i have to say in dark rising 2 i got 3 badges t didnt encounter a single bug this hack is greatly improved from dark rising 1.maps r great waiting for beta 2 and finding out who is darugis

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
It's kind of funny and also sad to read all the 'my pokemon don't evolve' messages because some really don't realize that talking to the aide in mercury's lab gets you the pokedex...
But it is really a great hack so far. Let's see, how far beta 2 will go to when it's released. :)

I personally read the bugs before I download a hack, so I'd know if it's easy to avoid. Mostly due to another hack literally breaking if you died.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2015
Karatekid552, If the bug has been reported, did the team fix it? Or are they still working on it? I really want to proceed in the game.

Years
Karatekid552, If the bug has been reported, did the team fix it? Or are they still working on it? I really want to proceed in the game.

There hasn't been a update since beta 1. They are suppose to work on it the month. I am really waiting for the update post from DRG to tell us where the hack is going.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
My tyrunt is now at level 55 and hadn't evloved, and when i check the rom in YAPE, it tells it has to be level up during day time, i actually can't evolve pokemon with these criteria so, i gave up!

Not in my case. No "day time" part in YAPE, and Tyrunt evolve at night as well.

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
the dark rising 2 .rar file consist of ips file rather then .gba file, how can i play it on my emuator of gba, plz help. I am a big fan of dark rising 1, and i want to play dark rising 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back