• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Against The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
Years
Danny ran to the figure and looked at her. It was her...Lana! He did not know what to do...it was so long since her vanishing.

"Is it really you?"

Meanwhile Espeon sensed something flying in the sky. He sensed a dragonite nearby and was cautious. He looked into the sky and was worried of who was out there watching them.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Zeth grew tired of hiding from whoever the two figures were, and decided to go down.
"Dragonite, descend to the ground."
As he reached the ground, he casually looked at both of them, and had no idea who they were.

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
She could only stare at him. It was him! He was alive...and he remembered her. She managed to choke out a few words. "Danny..I can't believe it..."

Raichu glanced around, then noticed the Dragonite and it's trainer. "Chu..."

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
Years
Dany now noticed someone watching them. "Who are you?" He asked without turning to look at the person.

Espeon was now rubbing himself on Lana's calf. "I guess he is happy to see you too."

Kitty17794

Years
She glances down at the Epseon and smiles. "Hey there. Nice to see you too" She smiles, then glances at the visitor. "Hm?"

Raichu runs towards the trainer, jumping into fighting stance* "Chu..." It warns the Dragonite threateningly. Espeon growls in response.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Does it really matter who I am. Dragonite, easy now, I don't want to get you into a battle, not yet anyways. I'm not one of the bad guys or whatever, I have no clue what's going on. By the way, the name's Zeth."

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
Lana studies him, then looks at her pokemon. "Raichu, Espeon, at ease. They are harmless." She looks up at him again. "I'm Lana. This is my friend Danny. Nice to meet you"

The two pokemon sigh and back away. They were hoping for a battle...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Harmless, I wouldn't think so, not when we're in a battle, but otherwise, me and Dragonite here won't attack. Nice to meet ya'll as well. Say, what are ya'll doing here anyways? Also, if you and your pokemon want to battle, I accept wholeheartedly."

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
Glances at Danny, then back at Zeth. "Why we are here is none of your consern. But I'll accept your challenge. Lana Ketchum never turns down a challenge."

Raichu grins, rubbing its paws together. This would be fun...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"I'm sure it's none of my concern, sorry for asking. Dragonite, go."
Zeth was ready for whatever the new girl would throw at him, he and dragonite had been together for years, they had handled all situations imaginable.

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
She watches the dragon, then looks at Raichu. "Ok Raichu. Show him what you are made of!" Smiles as her pokemon jumps into fighting stance. She looks up. "You can go first if you'd like"

Espeon backs away and watches.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Ok then, if you wish. Dragonite, Dragon Dance."
The dragon powered up to an extreme amount, and was ready for anything that would come along, ready to counter anything.

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
She watches the dragon, then looks at her mouse pokemon. "Raichu, give it your best Thunder attack!"

Raichu nods, and charges up. "Rai...Chuuuuuu!" He sends a wave of high voltage electricity towards the dragon pokemon.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Dragonite, you know what to do."
The massive dragon gave out a roar, and with a quick flick of his head, he absorbed the electric attack through his antenae, and fired off the thunder attack to the sky.
"Now, Earthquake."

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
Raichu bounced back, shaken up, but he caught himself using his tail and bounced to his feet, narrowing its eyes.

Lana watched, raising an eyebrow. "Raichu, headbutt!"

Raichu runs towards the dragon, head lowered. "Chuu!"

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
The immense dragon nimbly jumped aside, letting the raichu fly forward.
"Dragonite, Dragon Dance."
The Dragon really got more powerful and speedier now, he was a force to be reckoned with

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
Raichu puts on the breaks, stopping. He spins around, and runs at the dragon again, attempting another headbutt.

Lana watches, thinking. "After your headbutt, use a sneak attack Raichu!"

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Dragonite, use the sky technique we practiced earlier."
Dragonite took to the sky, dodging all of raichus attacks with incredible speed, thanks to Dragon Dance. He got ready for whatever would happen.

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
Raichu stops once more, then spins around and uses its Thunderbolt attack.

Lana watches, hoping their new sneak attack does some damage.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Dragonite, caught surprised, got hit, but hardly took any damage. He absorbed most of it through its antenae, and fired it off.
"Dragonite, hyper beam."

~DragonTrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back