• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Against The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
Raichu is blasted back into the ground. Lana clenches her fist, then pulls off her pokeball. "Nice try Raichu! You deserve a rest!" *recalls her pokemon and looks at him* "You're not too shabby. Nice work." *holds out her hand, not sorry she lost*

(OOC: Gotta go, ttyl!)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Zeth shook her hand, wondering why she went so easy on him, and also kind of sad at the fact that Dragonite didn't get the intense battle that he had been hoping for. He walked to Dragonite, to make sure he was doing well, and then with Dragonite at his side, he looked over at the girl and the boy, wondering what they were doing here.

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
Years
Danny walked up to Zeth and eyed him. "So, Zeth, was it? What are you doing here? Did you come here to go into the Safari Zone."

Espeon, meanwhile ran off to the mansion to collect five other pokeballs with the pokemon inside them. He was back in a flash and handed them to Danny.

"Thanks Espeon."

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Well, pretty much, I've been doing nothing but training and fighting other trainers for the past few weeks, and neither of them has been very challenging. I had nothing else to do, so I came to the Safari Zone, and I ran into you guys. I won't ask about ya'll, like Lana said, it's none of my concern."
Zeth told them the honest truth, he didn't have much to hide from them

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
Lana nods, listening to the story. She notices that Zeth was dissapointed with the battle she'd given. "I'm sorry the battle wasnt what you were looking for. I havent had a decent pokemon battle in a long time. I guess I've lost my touch"

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
Years
Danny could tell that is was getting late and he wanted to go to his houser.

"Why don't we all go to my house and I will battle you there Zeth...with one of my best pokemon I have...unless your scared."

Danny and his Espeon began to walking to his house slowly so they could follow him.

Kitty17794

Years
Lana glances at Zeth, then follows Danny back to his place.

Espeon follows, keeping an eye on Zeth and Dragonite

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Ok, I accept the battle, but I won't use my Dragonite this time, but I will use another pokemon of mine that should be a challenge for you. Off we go then."
He walked in the back of the group, still kind of curious as to what was going on

~DragonTrainer

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
Years
All three of them arrived at Danny's house. He went to the backyard and arrived at what seemed to be a battle arena. He went to one side and he glanced at Espeon. Espeon pushed a button and water began to fill the arena.

"Water pokemon? You do have one, right?"

Kitty17794

Years
Lana smiles, watching the pool fill up. She had an idea of what pokemon Danny might use. She crosses her arms and leans on a wall, watching.

Espeon sits beside her, watching the pool fill.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Water pokemon, yes I have a water pokemon, but he is a dual pokemon, but I assume that will be ok with you. Go, Kingdra!"
With that he let loose the pokeball, and Kingdra emerged. A very powerful looking pokemon, you could tell it had been through many, many battles.
"Shall we do this?"

~DragonTrainer

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
Years
Danny smirked, "What a nice pokemon you have there. Seems like it has been trained very long."

He got a pokeball and looked at it. "Lana this is a new pokemon. I caught this during the years...go Walrein!"

He threw the pokeball onto the arena and a Walrein appeared before them. The pokemon looked at Kingdra and howled. "Are you ready?"

Kitty17794

Years
Lana watches the new pokemon with interest. She'd never seen one of these before..... She glanced at Danny and smiled. "This'll be interesting"

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Let's go"
Zeth wasn't too worried about any type advantages, walrein may be ice, but Kingdra's water type would cover up for it.
"Kingdra, Dragon Dance."

~DragonTrainer

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
Years
Walrein watched the Kingdra with interest. "Hail...Walrein," Danny whispered into the air. Walrein's eyes glowed and varied sizes of hail fell onto the arena hitting everything in its path. Walrein went on a floater to see the dragon.

Kitty17794

Years
Lana watched the battle. Both pokemon seemed very strong.... But who would win? She glanced up at sky, thinking, while listening to the battle.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Hmmm, hail, Kingdra's had to deal with worse, we'll be ok." Zeth thought to himself, as Kingdra finished the dragon dance.
"Kingdra, go underwater!"

~DragonTrainer

Dewgongtears

The Sorrow
Years
Danny saw the Kingdra go underwater and he smirked. "Don't go underwater stay up there and freeze the water. Ice Beam!"

Walrein opened his mouth and he froze the water. "Now stay on your toes...he still is very stronge."

Walrein stood on top of the floater and he focused on the water.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
As the water froze, Zeth was a little surprised, he hadn't expected this, but not to worry, Kingdra was trained in what to do in this kind of situation."Shouldn't be too long now...." He thought to himself.
And sure enough, Kingdra blasted out of the ice with a powerful hyper beam, even more powerful than normal with Dragon Dance

~DragonTrainer

Kitty17794

Years
Lana glanced down from the sky, watching the hyper beam shatter the ice. Both pokemon were very strong....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back