• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Wars

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    I was bored so well here is comic 14!

I still want to know which comic did I make better so far Minerals of Chaos or this one? (Darkness Wars)

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Which one is better in layout?

Comic 15 is up and Tim is distracting Dash so look what happens to the citizens because of it in the first to panels.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    Which one is better in layout?

Comic 15 is up and Tim is distracting Dash so look what happens to the citizens because of it in the first to panels.

nice update.....XD those soldiers are so annoying :P

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    Well in my next few comics your character is going to go out to hunt down the sorce of the soliders and destroy them!

sounds kool houndoom, i'm looking forward to seeing the next ones ;)

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    To everyone: Well like I said I made 3 updates today and won't make anymore till tommorrow.

Edit: I got bored so comic 16 is up! and that makes 4 new comics today!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    To everyone: Well like I said I made 3 updates today and won't make anymore till tommorrow.

Edit: I got bored so comic 16 is up! and that makes 4 new comics today!

wow 4!? thats a record, XD btw nice update...w00t i have super speed...and like 2 kill O.o

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    Yay I made a record! But I don't think I can make anoother today......This time for real.

ya, i know...who cares!? 4 is enough ......wouldn't it be kool if we could make a record that will show how many comics ppl make in 1 day? XD jk, it doesn't matter O.o

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Well its tommorow which is today... well anyway comic 17 is up it's the crapy version since photobucket is not working at the moment so I'll have to wait till its fixed before I can make more comics.

Edit: Photobucket is working again so more comics shall arrive and part 17 has the normal version up!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    Well its tommorow which is today... well anyway comic 17 is up it's the crapy version since photobucket is not working at the moment so I'll have to wait till its fixed before I can make more comics.

Edit: Photobucket is working again so more comics shall arrive and part 17 has the normal version up!

nice update houndoom, are u gonna make another 1 later today?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    YeahI'm going to make another one but I'm not sure when though.

ok, u know wat part i kinda laughed at on eppy 17? when josh let ampharos out and it was really tiny while rayquaza and lugia were huge O.o lol

Back