• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Darkness Wars

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Dashiel said:
    Omg I completely forgot about this Comic XD.
    Just been reading through the eppys that have been released since my last visit and your getting MUCH better Houndoom. Keep it up.

ya i agree with dash, i'm likeing your comic more everytime you make a new eppy for your update. ^^

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    but he is one of the main characters. And I PMed you part of the telling you about part of the comic so you know why he may not die... or will he?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Houndoom1 said:
    but he is one of the main characters. And I PMed you part of the telling you about part of the comic so you know why he may not die... or will he?
    well i know he may not die for awhile. but eventually.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Well Martin is a good guy and all but oh well....

Tommorow in my next comic you will see the true secrets of Crulbat!

Edit: part 21 is up crulbat's true self is reavealed!

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    WoW! Man this comic is great. The plot is good, the effects... are a little bad sometomes, but apart from that is very interesting. Sorry if I didn't post in a long time, it was because I was on vacation -.-

ELGONZO!!!

PS: I can't wait to see what are Crulbat's plan X3

Bubsy

i love munchlax yes i do!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    this is a mad comic i lyk the ghosts comic best because its more umm well
    it gets your mind thinking about was going to happen next so i think its very
    kool:t181: :) :) :classic: :classic:

Back