• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Darkness

What should I do? (I'll do what ever has the most votes first)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokemon Darkness ☭

0gga.gif

(Creds to xZekro51 for making the logo for me :) )

Stuff
    So this'll be my ehh...... 3rd attempt at COMPLETING a hack, I started 2 hacks before, but never got around to doing them and ended up losing the files when I got a new laptop. Now this hack will be the only one I will work on, I will release it when it is completely done. I can only work on it on weekends cause of school so it will take some time, but I will try to post a update every week.

STORY
    Spoiler:

fwlg.png

FEATURES
    Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS(I suck at tiles and mapping btw)OLD

Spoiler:

NEW(ER) SCREENSHOTS!

Spoiler:

CREDITS
    -iRoCkNiKeZ
    -trevor
    -war8
    -zein
    -Kyledove
    -Alistair
    -WesleyFG
    -SlimShady
    -PokemonEclipse
    -Zeo
    -Neffertity
    -TheGreatZekro
    Let me know if I missed someone, cheers B)

PROGRESS: 2%
    Spoiler:

BANNER!
    q9d.gif

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looks very cool. I am going to play it when its out. PS. if you need some help in mapping a may can help you :D Pm me if you need help.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • This looks quite nice and I'm liking the basic story idea behind this. The maps aren't too bad and look quite nice so far so just keep on working how you are. I can't judge the scripts but I'm liking the Shadow Pokemon especially Shadow Jolteon but Shadow Lugia should be fixed somewhat to look more like Lugia. I'm actually anticipating this so keep up the good work man.

Years
  • This looks quite nice and I'm liking the basic story idea behind this. The maps aren't too bad and look quite nice so far so just keep on working how you are. I can't judge the scripts but I'm liking the Shadow Pokemon especially Shadow Jolteon but Shadow Lugia should be fixed somewhat to look more like Lugia. I'm actually anticipating this so keep up the good work man.

Yea, I like the outcome of shadow jolteon and arcanine, tho they were basically a re-color and a few tweaks XD Got any suggestion on which pokemon I should add a shadow version of? Anyways, thank you for your time to check this out :)

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • No need to waste your time on making your own tiles, download some HGSS or BW/B2W2 tiles if you want... :)

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Oh wow, I like how that big tree inserted. (The one where celebi is on)
    Also that dark mewtwo ^^ I like the tiles and yeah, inserting it is the hardest part.
    So cool, no Gym leaders? We'll see how you implement things with together with
    the badges and the flags to be set on the trainer card. Good luck on completing your
    hack! Hope this another attempt will succeed.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Story, tiles, screenshots all look amazing. Looking great. Will keep on eye on this hack.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • This looks very nice & I think you're good at tiles. Btw is tha Ash's Pikachu in the picture battling Shadow Lugia? If so, I think you should put the gender as Male. A lot of signs point to Ash's Pikachu being a Male.
    Goodluck with this!

Years
  • This looks very nice & I think you're good at tiles. Btw is tha Ash's Pikachu in the picture battling Shadow Lugia? If so, I think you should put the gender as Male. A lot of signs point to Ash's Pikachu being a Male.
    Goodluck with this!

Well there never was a definitive gender {XD} but sure, im trying to make it so its basically Ash from the anime, currently re-creating Pallet Town, will post a update as soon as im done

TheNightEon

Night, The Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    This hack seems really cool and I can see it going places, PS: if you need a beta tester, hit me up :D

Years
  • Woops, just realized I forgot to add a bit of shadowing to the rectangular houses and mountain
    Oh, and here is a shadow version of the most useless pokemon XD

p8uu.png

Electric&Ghost

So tired, imma go sleep

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Well there never was a definitive gender {XD} but sure, im trying to make it so its basically Ash from the anime, currently re-creating Pallet Town, will post a update as soon as im done
    There is definite gender. He was affected by Tsutaaja's Meromero (Attract) and Tsutaaja was confirmed female.

Anyways... if this is what you call "sucking at tiles" I don't think I want to see tiles that you would be satisfied with, because I would be taken aback by beauty.
    Even those "suck" tiles are fantastic.
    As everyone, I like the shadow Pokemon pretense. Keep it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back