• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Darkness

What should I do? (I'll do what ever has the most votes first)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • *UPDATE* So I basically finished Chapter 1 and 2, I will fix the font and ash later, I don't like it. Time to work on chapter 3...celebi ( IT RHYMES, MUST BE A SIGN :) )

Pokemon Darkness

Pokemon Darkness

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    Wow this hack looks so amezing.
    Keep it up.
    And one more thing ,will you put some yourself made move like shadow cut ,or shadow sting (with this moves i was thinking on shadow sczior) or something like that

Years
  • Wow this hack looks so amezing.
    Keep it up.
    And one more thing ,will you put some yourself made move like shadow cut ,or shadow sting (with this moves i was thinking on shadow sczior) or something like that

Possibly, but that would be near the end as "finishing touches" the main thing is scripting the story and such

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years
  • *UPDATE* So I basically finished Chapter 1 and 2, I will fix the font and ash later, I don't like it. Time to work on chapter 3...celebi ( IT RHYMES, MUST BE A SIGN :) )

Pokemon Darkness

Pokemon Darkness

You're really talented hacker you know :D
    Amazing,( please do not abandon this hack ).
    Scrennies also awesome [^^]

Yukari

*UPDATE* So I basically finished Chapter 1 and 2, I will fix the font and ash later, I don't like it. Time to work on chapter 3...celebi ( IT RHYMES, MUST BE A SIGN :) )

Pokemon Darkness

Pokemon Darkness

I like the update. It makes me want to play this hack REALLY BAD (Like I would Shell out $50 To play this.)

TheNightEon

Night, The Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    I'm following this hack all the way. Your mapping is perfect, the sprites are amazing, the scripting looks awesome. I will follow this hack to the very end, and I can't wait for the first beta/alpha, I'll play every single release there is and if I can help in any way, I will, just PM me. #TEAMDARKNESSALLTHEWAY :D

Years
  • Thanks for all the support guys :) Currently working on the Celebi chapter but its a little boring scripting XD so imma go do some more spriting, any suggestions?

TheNightEon

Night, The Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    Thanks for all the support guys :) Currently working on the Celebi chapter but its a little boring scripting XD so imma go do some more spriting, any suggestions?
    Well, if you mean Shadow Pokemon, I would suggest a Shadow Umbreon or Shadow Cacturne?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    You should try with shadow salamence,flygon,metagross,tropius,sylveon or even shadow suicune.
    oh wait you didnt post sprite for shadow gyarados that you been working on.

Years
  • Shadow Magikarp?
    Lol

Btw are the mew and kyogre sprites final they need a bit tweaking imo
    And those new pics are nds quality xD

Shadow Magikarp : most op pokemon

And no sprites are final as of yet, what sort of tweaking? I know the mew looks bland

You should try with shadow salamence,flygon,metagross,tropius,sylveon or even shadow suicune.
    oh wait you didnt post sprite for shadow gyarados that you been working on.

I'll post finished sprites in groups of 6, so I did 2 new sprites, 4 more to go before I post them, I totally forgot about salamence, used to be one of my favs XD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    This is a sick ass hack, and im sure itll work its way up to the best hacks of all time if it ends up being completed :D

lmk if you need a beta tester!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Shadow Milotic and shadow feebas.

Well, maybe not shadow feebas lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back