• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Depths of Time

Should I use the new tileset?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Sorry no new screens. I just need a couple more people to judge if I keep em or not.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Great tiles, very original, unlike so many other hacks. Can't wait for more.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    !SCREENSHOTS!

Well here they are!:

New title screen writing!

Pokemon: Depths of Time

New tiles!

Pokemon: Depths of Time

Please tell me how to make them better or I should keep them the same. Give honest comments.

If these don't work try the others.

Years
  • This is really starting to take off good job XD! oh and if you ever get some spare time, could you tell me how to edit tilesets.

If you have any extra time at all also check out the Ultima fan club and the ultimate team thread(check siggy for links).

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Those new tiles look great - it gives your hack it's identity and sets it apart from all those with standard R/S/E or FR/LG tiles. Great work mate keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    you should watch out for movement permissions in redfern

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    The screenshots and tiles look great, I can't wait for more images with those tiles.

Back