• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Destiny

What Pokemon should I put as the starters.

• Tell Me what Pokemon

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Reply them in the thread.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I like the looks of the big event I think it will work out finely along with the cell phones ;)

Years
  • I like the looks of the big event I think it will work out finely along with the cell phones ;)

Yea, the big event is going to take about a couple days to do depending on my
    lazyness. The cell phones are really easy to do and i could do those in 2 min.
    Ehh, ill go play some halo 3 now, and if i lose(I prolly wont, im a 42) ill start
    scripting.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, if you and lance escaped from jail, then you would look guilty. Also, if you escaped, then you wouldnt go to court where you choose to be good or evil.

Hmm. Myou, that sounds good. With the Gym leader stuff.
    I cant find my List I think My Girlfriend deleted it on accident.
    Soo, if you were a gym leader in my game, post your
    position and pokemon here. If not, then you have a 1 week
    deadline or they will be open to new people.

Lol. Dude its me kanou. I just got my name changed. I do your gym leader sprites for you remember? As a gym leader my name's DaRam and I use darks. Wow! lol. I thought you noticed the change. Can you also change my name on the team member list too?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    WoW! :shocked:
    That does seem like a complicated script.
    When u finish it, do u plan to show a video?
    Anyways, GL! ^^

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • The beta Ends At The Court,How Many Betas Are Planning To Do yunghove Dont Make To Much Ok It Will Spoil The Games Full Realese,In the Intro Only Pikamew Can Be Seen What About Mewchu

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I thought Halo was a bit hard :|

So the beta finishes a little after the court :P How many gyms do we get to own?

Years
  • Umm, you get to poop on 1 gym leader. But theres going to be the jail which is sorta like a gym.
    you have to beat them for them to gain your trust.

Hey guys, heres a vid i made today. Just to update the thread.
    Its the battle/pokedex script i made last week. Just to lazy to make a
    vid. Here it is.

Click here.

click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back