• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Destiny

What Pokemon should I put as the starters.

• Tell Me what Pokemon

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Reply them in the thread.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
  • Yeah Destiny Is Back,Hey yunghove Great Your Back To Hacking,Please Tell Me You Have Finished Halo 3,Youve Been Playing That For Months Man

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    yea, im not going to update here that much because of the people that goto the hacking forum bother me. when i closed the destiny thread i had 13 pm's. when i reopened it i had 27. So im not going to update on PC often.

Jason, Jason, Jason... Jason.
    Good job on this hack!
    I'm looking forward to see a beta!
    Good hack
    Love Tony. Jk lol.

jayhova_l

Banned
    Years
  • I know... If this account doesnt get banned, ill post the beta in a few days. just need to make 1 huge event then thats it. you'll only get to fight 1 gym though... If this account gets banned, ill beg Adam or Tony to post it here.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Awesome, a beta! But why is it that your accounts continue to get banned? Well hope it comes sooner or later! Yay! @_@

sharkshank

Banned
    Years
  • Dude, Hes doing Pokemon Steel with Pounder Zeikku, and Pokemon Reminisce.
    He quit this when he got banned. You also revived this thread which was 2 months old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back