• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Destiny

What Pokemon should I put as the starters.

• Tell Me what Pokemon

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Reply them in the thread.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    just saw the banner, nice!

major update on the way. I'm not dun with mark or jimsta's sprites but when I finish those a sprite sheet will be posted.

Years
    Hey, stop Spamming in my thread. If you want to see more of his sprites, go PM him.

[Update]
    We decided to leave today, so in about 6 hours ill be home.

[Update2]
    Im back!!! I'm going to get straight to mapping then im going to insert my scripts.
    And ill make backups.

[update 3]
    Also heres another banner i made. Its my favorite.
    Pokemon Destiny

Code:
    https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/yunghove/Destiny-support.png

Hey everybody im back. I'm going to work overtime tonight.

Last edited:

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    looks great, hoping for more screenies. I've slowed down the pace of my hack and am doing just the sprites because they're the most important part. kinda being slowed down by life in the real world...

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'll do the backsprite when I get home. I'm in after school. I'm online almost all day but I'm working on 3 different hacks. One all alone, and two group projects (one is kept secret til' my corporation releases it, it won't be done until pokemon platinum comes out). The thing is I tend to forget or pay little attention to things without a reminder so If you need something a lot you can just message me.

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    This sux man. I coudn't even get on the computer last night but I got the backsprites for both of them dun. I'll post em in lik 3 hrs

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
    Years
    I REALY love this idea, is great!

who would have ever thought of pikamew and mewchu.

thx

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back