• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network Upgrade

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
  • thanks very much. I should have more of Kanto to show you later tonight when I come back from training.Oh and the time showing "1.60" was just a test :P But the time works now the way it should lol

Last edited:

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
  • Man sweeet game i love pokemon and digimon and just combining them RULES and i love the screens and stuff are there going to be just normal evos or do you have it to when they can evolve and devolve when you want them too?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Here is the update I said I'd post tonight.
    Two more screenshots of Kanto Revamped. This time of Viridian City.
    I hope you like them.

I will have battle screens for you all tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2005
    wow awsome screens Neo, i really liek the house in the shot with the gym.....i cant wait to see more...it looks awsome.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Neat screens Neo. I'll be looking forward to the battle screens.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Nice. *Adds to top ten list of games to play* *Realizes that I don't have a top ten list and adds one to sig*

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Dardanel said:
    Very nice! What happened to the Viridian forest?

Viridian City's forest has been blocked off as it is being cut down by The Industry - so a new route to Pewter City has been made...

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Hey everyone.
    Here are some of the battle system screnshots.
    I decided to re-code the battle system from scratch instead of using the old Digital Network battle system.

It has some features that I should explain.
    1: The Fusion Bar (on the left hand side). When you have enough energy- and the bar is full and flashing- you will be able to use one of your Fusion Cards. This will fuse your pokemon with the fusion data from the card for that battle.... Increasing your stats....

2: Items can now be accessed from the bar on the side. Avatars of items such as potions, pokeballs and other items needed for battles will appear here. Just press up from the "Fight" or "Card" command to get there.

3: Speaking of Card....As you can see, there is no "Bag" option in your commands. Instead- "Card" has taken its place. This command is selected when you wish to look at your Cards window.

Anyways:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Hey everyone.I'm working on the battle system at the moment, so updates may be slow..... but....
    Here are 2 screenshots of "new" routes in the Kanto Region.
    Tell me what you think.

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    nice screenies the routes are really good and keep up the good work :D

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
    Years
  • Wow, these are way awesome! (Way Awesome is not actually a phrase, I think)
    This game looks freaking awesome. I played your old game and it was good too. I love the graphics color, and the battle system! Very nice job Neo!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Those look Great, Neo-Dragon! I'm always looking forward to more from you. Hey, good luck on the CBS.

Back