• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Neo-Dragon said:
Phoenix316- I'll check that out now, I still have to convert it into the size of the menu screen.. (see earlier post- I think the pic was under "my pic"
Oh, crap! I knew I saved the wrong trainer card >_<; I'll edit that one in a few minutes if you want. It shouldn't be too much trouble since it was the background that took the longest.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Looks awesome Phoenix <SAVES >
BTW- its April second... that means new legendary time :)
I present to you:

METACLAW!
legendary21rx.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
The bottom half looks great, but the face looks distorted. I can't make out the mouth and I can barely make out the eyes.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Dark Pegasus has redone the eyes.

Look better?
EDIT: here they are- plus shiny version.
legendary21rx.png

legendary21rxs.png

Oh and here are some screens for you all to look at/enjoy (hopefully :) )

The first screen is another Co-Op screen, just taught I'd post it, nothing great...
anothercoscreen7uw.png

The second screen is of the first gym you will see in the game- which is 4 towns away from your starting town ( since gym battling aint the focas of this game )
mickragym5kc.png

And finally, the last screen is of a pokemon which you fight on the 3rd route- ELECTRIKE
battlescreen101212ih.png

Ignore the attack by the way lol.

EDIT 2: The pokemon has no mouth. Like most main legendarys- it can talk since its physic lol.

EDIT 3: Look at the battle screen- look at the tree in the right hand side/ middle. The top half is missing. *FIXED*

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Metaclaw's awesome!
Everything's awesome except for the screen with the gym in it.
Shouldn't there be a Gym sign in front?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
You don't like the battle background.. Thats a pitty, I'm planning on using that for all wild battles...

The only other one I was thinking of using for wild battles is the more plain one:

otherbattlescreen3xz.png

Oh and about the gym question, I was planing on making my own gym sign, but I think i'll end up using the FR/Lg one.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
It's not that I don't like the battle background, I just think the perspective is off. Like I said, It looks like the enemy Pokemon is standing in the trees.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
Nice new screens! I didn't read the full page but is that a legendary pokemon? Looks cool btw, but could use a little clean up here and there.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
A shiny is a Pokemon with different colors. They are extremely rare to get in the GB/A games, and I'm sure they'll be just as hard to come by in this too.

Years
I like the old battle background much better than the plain one. I don't much care about perspective, the background just adds detail to the battle.
If you think it's worth the effort then you should add more grass to the plain background and maybe a few trees (but all in perspective) maybe even a bush just under the enemy HP. Attention to detail :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
thanks everyone for the comments :)
I have alot more screens to show you, but at the moment, you'll have to wait for them. REASON: My house is getting done up, so I can't use my internet for awhile (i'm in a friends now).
Also- the date for the info on metaclaw has been changed- its no longer April 9th.

Before I go, I'll say 2 things.
1st: The updates are : of a new pokemon, a new system (the clue for the system is "money" ) and a other little bit of info regarding mapping.

2: To people of my forums, Sorry I havn't been on- the IP on my friends computer is banned, meaning I can't log in.

Back