• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Oh, ok, take your time, and we don't mind waiting!
I'd like to see some more screens, though!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Sorry to worry anyone....
Well, I managed to get back on the internet, so I'll be around for the next 24 hours *fingers crossed*
Here are some of the screens I promised
the first screen is of a new pokemon. Embrecrow, a bird pokemon. Fire/Flying type.
battlescreenagainstembrecrow5d.png

I've redone a few of the maps... This screen just shows one of them (the town with the gym)
remademickra6ef.png

And finally for now:
I've added a bank system... Its upstairs of the poke-centers.
upstairspcbank6yd.png

Oh, And hopefully, I'll put up the back sprites for Metaclaw tonight.

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
Years
Embercrow looks good maybe it could belong to a rich kid and he goes ona bout how rich he is and he afforeded this custom pokemon

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
To phoenix: that was my first draft of it, i'll try tidy it up, and maybe make the colors lighter..
To maximo: Good idea. Oh and in answer to the PM u sent me, yes u are :) .

Here are some more screens of the bank system...
bankscreen12he.png

bankscreen20nb.png

bankscreen38ic.png

bankscreen47lr.png

As you can see from the 4th screen, my character is poor.
Oh and iforgot to mention this, you will also gain intrest (more money)- with the bank.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Those are some pretty nice screenshots you got there Neo-Dragon. However, I still don't understand the meaning for the bank system. This will be a nice addition though. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

AbareMax

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
i've editted the trainercard phoenix316 posted.

i've done a recolour to the boarder
and i've fixed the circle

hope you like it!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Thanks virtual, I'll have to recolor the menu border to fit in with that- so tonight, i'll update the first post with what the menu will look like.

About the bank system:
I feel its a neat little side addition to the game. Plus, when u lose a battle- you lose money too. So I feel these are vital for the game if you want to buy stuff.

I might have info for Metaclaw tonight too...
*fingers crossed*

Years
I like the idea of a Bank system :P

The OW sprites for the Bank manager (?) looks odd (the hat and the clothes look weird)
I'd suggest remaking it.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
yeah, i need to fix his hair-
I started off spriting him but stoped half way. Hes ment to be Emerald- from the mangas.

Anyways slight update:
I've finished off the bag system just now. Working fine. For awhile I had a problem with the bag when items were attained.- but as i said, its working fine now..

Screen
bagpotionscreen8lv.png

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Sorry to double post but no one replied....

I got some info for you:

I've just edited the battle system a good bit.
The first bit of the update is a "data box"- which is displayed about the Hero HP bar.
This shows information on such things as attacks- or otpions you can chose (like fusing)

databox13ns.png

In that screen- its showing the type of attack Tackle is...

Also, another cool update to the battle system- is the "D-Burst" system.
D-burst stands for Digital (or data) burst.
What it does it: Drain HP from the user and unleash it according to Power meter.
The command uses a "Hit system"- where you have to press the enter key as fast as you can to build up the power-
the higher the score- the stronger the attack. If you manage to get between 25-30 (which is really hard since you only have 3 seconds) - you would be able to take out the weak wild pokemon at the start of the game.
Thats just to give you an idea of how strong this can be.

Heres screens of this feature in action (no logo for the data box has been added for the D-Burst just yet)

dburst10ps.png

dburst29cn.png

Finally- heres what the battle system looks like now:
whatthecbslookslike1qq.png

Years
Don't worry, PC hasn't been working for a few days.. Well at least not for australia..
I like the D-burst feature, but what about using items in battle? It seems to have dissapeared..

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Awesome screens as usual Neo Dragon. I like the D-Burst and the Bank System.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
I like the D-burst feature, but what about using items in battle? It seems to have dissapeared..
Hmmm, thank you for asking, cause you just set me up for this next- pretty big- update.
I've now added in a feature to allow the hero to use items in battle!
After over 2 hours of trying to get the code right (i had a problem- the hero would be moving around o nthe map- while in battle :S) - I finally got it right.
I've got some screens of it in action...

Ok ignore the hero's HP- these are just a test screen....

whatthecbslookslike7ii.png

The start of the battle... You'll notice the hero has a potion...

abouttouseitem3eo.png

Here the hero is about to select the potion.
Buttons for the battle are simple.
Left and right to move between commands-
And up and down to move between battle commands, and items....

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2005
I'm new to PC. The game looks so cool! How did you make the fusion option?

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
*drools* Me like the update. This game will be awesome when its done!

triforcemario

Custom titles are over rated.
Years
what about that the pokemon that you enconter could be like, viruses or hackers trying to get into you PDA thingy? or, because of new, more powerful wireless modems, or WiFi, sometimes, ancient data that take form of pokemon or data from videogames, etc can go though the airwaves, you can't see them, but they can get into your PDA thingy. Thats what I think how the pokemon system should work in this, what looks, great game. :D

Back