• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    This is one of the best Pokemon fan-games I've ever seen. Neo-Dragon
    you are the man.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks Maximo, but I can't use them. DP is working very hard on the back sprites.
    But thanks alot for doing them.

I just taught I'd post som screens, nothing really major. Its just showing that Team Aqua have taken over one of the cites...
    I don't know why I took the same screen twice- eh
    but my excuse is : I'm showing you that people say different things depending on current events :P

whatoneguysays14na.png

whatoneguysays21ph.png

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I have a suggestion. Why not have a part of the game when the two characters in co-op are separated by two evil teams and you control them both at diffrent times to reunite them.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You can't expect him to post updates everyday, he has an outside life too. He'll update when he has something he feels is worth showing.

Great screens Neo, it took me long enough to say anything about them. I can't see any flaws in them at all.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Nice *Thumbs Up* Very nice mapping, the shade of blue on the flowers doesn't look right, though.... :/

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • A-W-E-S-O-M-E! That is what |I have to say about this game, it's lookin' really good and yer' CBS and CMS is lookin' really good!
    The is a really good RPG Maker game!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • thanks everyone for all the replys. Very motivating. (which is a big help at this time)
    I havn't been around much, so it seemed like I had probly given up on Digital Network..
    WELL I DIDN'T!
    I have been working on a side project... (called Zero Hour- see my forum)- which took up some of my time- and social life took up the rest.

So just to show you that I'm trying to catch up on Pkmn: DN - and keep the updates flowing, i'll post a screen of the new MessageBox look.

newmessagebox1cw.png

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Awesome screen! :)
    Yeah, I remembered that Pheonix. XD Digital Network was like a side project at the beginning... but it seems you dropped Silk. :(

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Jeff_PKLight said:
    Awesome screen! :)
    Yeah, I remembered that Pheonix. XD Digital Network was like a side project at the beginning... but it seems you dropped Silk. :(

GOES INSANE!!!
    See my forum lol. and what i posted in the silk section 2day...

Back