• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dimension Legends[Demo Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

Edit:
    The grammar in the scripts are being fixed so no worries about that.
    I welcome my grammar fixer..,lol..nasonex..hahax
    And also new and improved music will probabily be insert in replace for the fire red music

Don't forget that you can always hire me as a grammar corrector as well, friend. Anyways, about the updates, they are cool.

But about the video, there are a few things that you should watch out.
    I know the thugs shown in the video are not Team Rocket. They are "Black Rose". So, why don't you just change the Trainer Class from "Team Rocket" to "Black Rose"? The results will be: Black Rose Grunt would like to battle!

(Can you also decapitalize the trainer classes as well?)

Other than that, good luck.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Don't forget that you can always hire me as a grammar corrector as well, friend. Anyways, about the updates, they are cool.

But about the video, there are a few things that you should watch out.
    I know the thugs shown in the video are not Team Rocket. They are "Black Rose". So, why don't you just change the Trainer Class from "Team Rocket" to "Black Rose"? The results will be: Black Rose Grunt would like to battle!

(Can you also decapitalize the trainer classes as well?)

Other than that, good luck.
    hahax,tanx for the compliment,and sarcastic prince you were also in my mind when i wanna fixed the grammar,if my grammar fixer can't do it bcause of business,can i request your help?
    if you wanna,say so here so i can add you up as you can do the scripts well,you just need to fix them..xD
    for the video,hahahax,
    lemme tell you something,the video was a test to show one of my scripter i can do it,but it take me 2 days to upload it,in the 2 days,i already change the trainer class etc,so lazy to upload again the new one,
    and for now,even the map is changed...,all are changed to new ones..
    and what do you mean by decapitilized the trainer class?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    K I'll get some sprites from another hack i was helping. not now but you know...

Years
    I see in the screenshot that you can "get" a charmander... is that saying that the starter types (originally) will be event pokemon you obtain?

Oh and what are the starters that you choose from?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    I see in the screenshot that you can "get" a charmander... is that saying that the starter types (originally) will be event pokemon you obtain?

Oh and what are the starters that you choose from?
    This are only for the test demo,i think,
    probably in the real demo[with changed tiles etc],
    The types will be like original,fire,grass,water,
    They are starter pokemon,but im not sure if im gonna put the same i put in this test demo,since the real demo consist of pokemon from johto,sinnoh too..

https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=5057

Here's some examples there's two pages by the way some were saved in .jpg instead of .png
    hmm..i don't think they are good enough.,so i am sorry but you are not accepted.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

hahax,tanx for the compliment,and sarcastic prince you were also in my mind when i wanna fixed the grammar,if my grammar fixer can't do it bcause of business,can i request your help?
    if you wanna,say so here so i can add you up as you can do the scripts well,you just need to fix them..xD
    for the video,hahahax,
    lemme tell you something,the video was a test to show one of my scripter i can do it,but it take me 2 days to upload it,in the 2 days,i already change the trainer class etc,so lazy to upload again the new one,
    and for now,even the map is changed...,all are changed to new ones..
    and what do you mean by decapitilized the trainer class?

Hmm... it seems that I can't script very well, as of yet, 'cause I'm still learning how to do more complicated scripts, for example: How to deduct the money from the Player's total money, Et Cetra.

And what I mean by "decapitalize" the Trainer Classes is:
    Instead of "BLACK ROSE GRUNT", you can type it as "Black Rose Grunt".

Get what I mean?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Hmm... it seems that I can't script very well, as of yet, 'cause I'm still learning how to do more complicated scripts, for example: How to deduct the money from the Player's total money, Et Cetra.

And what I mean by "decapitalize" the Trainer Classes is:
    Instead of "BLACK ROSE GRUNT", you can type it as "Black Rose Grunt".

Get what I mean?
    yeah i get it..xD..
    hahax,im also still learning so i don't noe much,but willing to learn more..xd

Edit:
    Anyway,
    i have almost finish with the test demo so that you guys can at least noe what my hacks looks like and also mainly
    i don't want to be doing nothing while waiting for my tiles to be inserted.hahax.
    so you guys can comment,give suggestion and more ideas on how to improve it and i can add it to the realy beta later on..

NOW,I AM MAKING MY BRAIN EXPLODE THINKING OF THE SENTENCE THE TRAINERS WILL SAY FOR BATTLE..
    HELP ME OUT..xD

Edit:
    Just want to show some screenshot,nothing fancy,just a normal script
    Pokemon Dimension Legends[Demo Released]

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    I am loving the beta so far. Just one thing:
    so
    much
    text.
    So
    much
    pressing
    the
    A
    button!

And the sign infront of the flower garden doesn't say anything. Same with the old lady in the "Wannabe Daycare MAn" house.

Just noticed what a jerk you made the main character sound. Nice touch.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    It looks pretty funny, and i'm most likely gonna try it soon.
    But may I ask, those is not gonna be the tiles are they?
    I would say that great games, deserves great tiles

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    I am loving the beta so far. Just one thing:
    so
    much
    text.
    So
    much
    pressing
    the
    A
    button!

And the sign infront of the flower garden doesn't say anything. Same with the old lady in the "Wannabe Daycare MAn" house.

Just noticed what a jerk you made the main character sound. Nice touch.
    Didn't notice that, don't worry, i will fix those if i see the need to release a fixed demo. For the text, yeah they are long, didn't know how to shorten them since i thought of telling the player about the background of my hack..

and what do you think of the player talking?i mean do you like it?or againts it? it was my grammar fixer work, its cool but at the same time i want people views on them.

It looks pretty funny, and i'm most likely gonna try it soon.
    But may I ask, those is not gonna be the tiles are they?
    I would say that great games, deserves great tiles
    Nope, the tiles will be diffirent, like the name says, it is a test demo with default fire red tiles as i am waiting for my tiles to be inserted.

Edit: I will take down the download demo first, i will have the error fixed first then i released it once more.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Also. I don't know if you already have been told. But after you have talked with Prof. Melvin, and go back to the route, two steps from the sign towards the Aide, the game freezes. I think it's because of a script box that is wrong. I don't know, you can check it yourself.
    [EDIT] I opened the script, and since i'm a newbie scripter, this is to complex for me. But maybe you can detect what's wrong.
    PS! It's the upper script box. [EDIT] [EDIT] And just 2 seconds after i made the first edit, comes an sarcastic prince and tells me that the script has been fixed. Oh well. [EDIT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Also. I don't know if you already have been told. But after you have talked with Prof. Melvin, and go back to the route, two steps from the sign towards the Aide, the game freezes. I think it's because of a script box that is wrong. I don't know, you can check it yourself.

The script has been fixed. Crimson Stardust will upload a new one soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back