• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dimension Legends[Demo Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    >Update<

I and sarcastic prince have fixed a few errors in-game mostly the scripts,
    about the tiles i am still not sure if there is anything wrong.
    I also want to know whether when you guys play it, does the day and night system available? Because when i play it, the d/n is not working but i have implement it in,
    so tell me whether you guys have the d/n, maybe my emulator something wrong.

Second, Sarcastic Prince and i have been debating on whether to make the hero speakable in game or not. I want you guys to tell me whether you guys want him to be able to speak in-game or want him not to speak at all only a few words.
    Alrite?
    anyway lets get back to business, i will post the link to the new ips at the end of this post and at my main thread.
    Patch it onto a clean fire red rom and enjoy and tell me any bugs in-game.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    It would be more like Pokémon if we're not able to see his text, but the npc's ingame know what he says. I would really like that.

Last edited:

Olli

Years
    Well. Here are some bugs and things you need to work on. First of all. I know it will be fixed, but instead of fixing the script, you just made the tile unpassable (spell x3)

Second. The grunt doesen't walk up to the hero, or the hero doesen't walk up to the grunt.

Third. You can walk on the lower part of the of the table where the Pokéballs usually is.

Fourth. If I remember correctly, Prof Melvin tells you, that you can get healed in the town, but there is no place in the town that you can get healed.

Fifth. In Greendale Village Pokémon Center, are the people to close to each other (that's what I think) I think you should place them a little more around the Pokémon Center.
    Also, they all have the same movements.

Sixth. How does the boy in Bliss Canyon know that you're a new trainer, when it wasn't official? Instead he could say You Must be a new trainer.

Seventh. You can meet a lvl 5-6 Noctowl in the wild. I think that's a little wrong

Eighth. The boulder that blocks the cave in Bliss canyon is passable

9. There's way to less pupils in the trainer school

10. The same as fith but just in Estuary Town

11. Estuary Town
    We are a small town with a big heart. (Find the odd words)

12. There's no people in the Mart.

13. The statue in the gym, doesen't say anything. (You know. The one who tells who the gym leader is)

And the D/N system doesen't work with me either
    That's all

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Well. Here are some bugs and things you need to work on. First of all. I know it will be fixed, but instead of fixing the script, you just made the tile unpassable (spell x3)

Second. The grunt doesen't walk up to the hero, or the hero doesen't walk up to the grunt.

Third. You can walk on the lower part of the of the table where the Pokéballs usually is.

Fourth. If I remember correctly, Prof Melvin tells you, that you can get healed in the town, but there is no place in the town that you can get healed.

Fifth. In Greendale Village Pokémon Center, are the people to close to each other (that's what I think) I think you should place them a little more around the Pokémon Center.
    Also, they all have the same movements.

Sixth. How does the boy in Bliss Canyon know that you're a new trainer, when it wasn't official? Instead he could say You Must be a new trainer.

Seventh. You can meet a lvl 5-6 Noctowl in the wild. I think that's a little wrong

Eighth. The boulder that blocks the cave in Bliss canyon is passable

9. There's way to less pupils in the trainer school

10. The same as fith but just in Estuary Town

11. Estuary Town
    We are a small town with a big heart. (Find the odd words)

12. There's no people in the Mart.

13. The statue in the gym, doesen't say anything. (You know. The one who tells who the gym leader is)

That's all
    woah thats a lot, but i have an answer to all of them..
    1st: I didn't make the tile unpassable i did fixed the script,i may have make put the wrong movement.

2nd: i don't understand this?

3rd: fixed

4th: I think i meant the next town?

5th: that can be easily fixed

6th:That one, i copied the text, lol, i don't know what to let it say, dont worry about it.

7th: Did you manage to beat the gym? if you havent then you will know why there is a high level wild pokemon..lol

8th: fixed

9th: Its not a school? Its a tuition centre where not many people is there?

10th: Can be easily done

11th: hahax, kinda cool isn it? lol

12th: Hmm, i did put it that way..lol, i don't really mind it to be empty..xD

13th: yeah i know, i don't really know how to do it, but i think i have a rough idea but don;t think i want to do it now, maybe at the beta..xD

Heres the new patch if you wanna try a newer version,
    and why is all the others not interested at all with my hack?!

Olli

Years
    Well. In the second one.
    After Prof Melvin gives you the Pokemon the battle just starts. Usually the challenger has to stand right in front of you.
    As for the statue you'll just have to place a sign script on it.
    And i don't know why people isn't interested. I think it's a great hack :D

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Well. In the second one.
    After Prof Melvin gives you the Pokemon the battle just starts. Usually the challenger has to stand right in front of you.
    As for the statue you'll just have to place a sign script on it.
    And i don't know why people isn't interested. I think it's a great hack :D

LoL..i did not do that to the grunt script, i will do it in the new beta for both the gym thing and the grunt battle..
    and tanx for your compliment.

Olli

Years
    No problem dude. It's my pleasure to help you.
    And i checked out the map. You had set the wrong movement on the place with the wrong script.

Olli

Years
    If you want me to, I could fix some scripts and other things.
    If so, then i need know what you use to make your scripts.

Olli

Years
    I mean the script itself.
    Also i've created a script for the statue in the gym, using XSE.
    If you have XSE just copy the script to it, open the rom and compile the script.

Spoiler:

This was just to show you the script, i haven't bothered making flags and such

I've just waited for you to make a post, untill I realised that your post was on the next page x3

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    I mean the script itself.
    Also i've created a script for the statue in the gym, using XSE.
    If you have XSE just copy the script to it, open the rom and compile the script.

Spoiler:

This was just to show you the script, i haven't bothered making flags and such

I've just waited for you to make a post, untill I realised that your post was on the next page x3
    lol, didnt i say i know how to do the script? lol, maybe i did not express it fully, its just that i will insert it onto the beta instead of the demo..xD

Olli

Years
    You did? I thought you said that you didn't knew how to. rofl. I'm gonna buy some new eyes

Olli

Years
    But I would love to beta tester. This game is totally awesome. I can't wait till it gets the tiles

Olli

Years
    That's the reason i put your banner + link in my signature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Well, this looks interesting.
    I'll play it and tell you what I think. :3

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    That's the reason i put your banner + link in my signature.
    Tanx for the support

Well, this looks interesting.
    I'll play it and tell you what I think. :3
    I hope you enjoy it..
    do tell me any errors in-game like the tiles apart from a tile in bliss canyon i think i accidentaly black it out so it will show an error..xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back