• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    (okay sorry for doing this guys, i was just seeing what youd do, yes i am Cloud! ^_^;; so lets continue with the story! yay! :) )

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    point of all that?
    ---------
    The Dark Charizard formation Deoxys had taken on look zealous and confident. It looked as if it was getting ready to move. But something happened the tempature in the room began to become a little colder. At least to Deoxys, with his new fire abilites he could feel the slightest drop in temparture. A couple snowflakes circled him slowly as a haze began to surround him. His body began relfecting the light blue-ish aurora that was surrounding him. He eventually became engulfed in it, then just as quickly as it had came, the haze dissapeared and the new Deoxys was incased in ice.

::camera pan to shep on the ground::

As the Deoxys-icle fell to the ground, Shep cheered, "awesome job Seaking! Now rest in your pokeball." The older trainer stretched out his arm to recall his pokemon but snapped back as he felt a sharp ache in his arm muscle, the hair on his boody stood, but being the tough guy he extended his arm out again, enduring the pain and recalled his pokemon. Hopefully that will buy Scott some time to build up an attack, he thought to himself.

Years
    "Oh my gosh! Great job Shep!" Julia squealed, running over to him. "Quick Julez, we need to destroy Rayquaza—before it wakes up!" She ran to the edge of the roof top, and waited for Julia to regroup with her. "But what about The others?…" She asked. "What if we need more help?"
    "Well we can't leave the roof here, completely defenseless, can we…" She stated. Julia continued to stare at Alexako. Alexako stretched out a sigh, "okay then-Ali, Amy, you two should come with us… Julez, leave Merlin here, he'll tell us if the others need us." Julia looked much more pleased now, "Just get it to use mind-reader when you guys need more help, okay?" She said, gently placing it in Shep's hands. She ran back to Alexako again, and once Amy and Ali reached the edge as well, Alexako summoned back the Abra that had gotten the group our of tough spots so many times. "Abott, use teleport!" She said, calling out to the Abra, using it's human name. "Abraaa…" It said, looking sleepy (as it usually does). In a flash, the group was in a completely different area of the castle.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott whirled around and saw Sheps seaking being recalled and gave him a thumbs up "quick thinking!" Scott called and turned back and dropped to the ground where he saw the Deoxys-icle (XD) "now...where were we eh?" Scott asked with a c-ocky smile on his face "oh yeah, i was gonna blow your brains out!" Scott laughed "okay, now...this is my most powerful move...i hope it works..." Scott said as a twister of fire started forming around his feet and quickly spun up further and further around Scotts body "Ready to die?" Scott asked loudly to the frozen Deoxys. Jake heard what he was saying and quickly ran over to Scott "Jake!? whats wrong?" Scott asked his voice seemingly changing a little every second "Scott...i know...Deoxys' a scum bag but should we really kill him!?" Jake asked "Of course...remember what he made Regice do to you? remember what he did to you!?" Scott called "Yeah...duh but killing him just...it just seems wrong ya know..." Jake said and looked away, know Scott and Jake were face to face staring straight into eachothers eyes (when purple and orange ooze started dripping from the ice, but no one noticed)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Amy screamed when she saw the giant form of Rayquaza's sleeping body "oh...we're...we're back in the dungeon?" Amy asked and turned to Ali, Alexako, and Julez

Years
    "I guess so…" Alexako replied, with a smirk on her face. The room was lit up with bright energy, all flowing towards the grunting Rayquaza. "We still have a bit of time before it wakes up… But once it does, we'll either be dead, or we'll be expecting to die… Either way, we can't risk it waking up…" Alexako said with a grim tone in her voice, and a very faint smile. "How are we going to destroy it without waking it up?" Ali asked. "I have a great idea… Do you remember the latias and latios pokemorphs we summoned earlier?" She asked, hoping that the others would recall the final summoning. "That's right!" Julia said, jumping up, filled with joy. "We can get them to destroy Rayquaza before it has a chance to wake up!" Within only a few moments, the two majestic pokemorphs were hovering before them, awaiting their commands.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Scott!! like i said maybe Deoxys' not all evil!" Jake shouted trying to reason with Scott (while the orange and green pudle was getting larger) "Who cares!? if he wants to awaken one of the most destructive Legendarys for his own retarded plans then let's destroy him!" Scott yelled at Jake "Boy there reasoning well arnt they?" Hikaru asked Brawly who was sitting next to him "Yup...but then again im siding with Scott on this one" Brawly said and stood up "Brawly!! do you see that!?" Hikaru asked pointing to the orange and green puddle "What do you think it is!?" Brawly asked "its right above the ice so i bet its Deoxys!!" Hikaru cried and stood up as well and cupped his hands around his mouth "SCOTT!!! JAKE!!! GET OUT OF THERE!" Hikaru called "Why!!" Scott shouted as the puddle moved under Jakes feet "JAKE!!! LOOK AT YOUR FEET! QUICKLY!!!" Hikaru yelled as jake looked down "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Jake screamed as the puddle ingulfed his body and swirled around and was absorbed into Jake "Ah, much better, not so cold!" DeoJake said rubbing his wrist, as he said this he grew taller, looking now about the age as Shep, his hair turned silver and spikey again, and his eyes turned blue "Wha...what did you do to Jake!?" Scott asked "fused with him..." DeoJake said with a smile "..." Scott said and just stood there blankly "So...how about round 3?" DeoJake said with an evil smile.

Years
    "So, what can we do to destroy Rayquaza without waking it up?"… Ali asked. "I know!" Julia shouted. "Perish song! Perish song sings the opposition a lullaby, and gradually kills it, too!"
    "But it kills your own pokemon as well…" Alexako said quickly after Julia had finished. "Do you think that they would sacrifice themselves for us?"… She asked, as a moment of silence followed.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "monster..." Scott said quietly "hmm?" Deojake asked "I SAID YOU WERE A MONSTER!!!" Scott screamed as rocks flew up over his head "Oh, angry are we?" Deojake asked "so...lets just start our battle eh?" Deojake asked and flew into the air.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amy looked up to Latios and Latias "I dunno, if they want to save the Pokemon world, they might, but could it affect us!?" Amy asked and looked back down to the rest of the group.

Years
    "Ohh… I never thought about that…" Julia said. "That's right, if we want to live to see Rayquaza's death, we can't be around latias and latios when they sing… Alexako said, watching as she saw the latias and latios begin to inhale, "Quick! Let's get out of here!" She said, summoning the Abra again. "Teleport!" She shouted, as the group was teleorted just a few rooms away from their original location.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy looked around "Where are we know? its dark...i cant see a thing...OUCH!" Amy said as she bumbed into Ali "Oh...im so sorry..." Amy said softly, and blushing
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hikaru looked around when Jake was possesed by Deoxys "OH NOOOOO!!!" Hikaru shouted "what now!" Brawly yelled "Brawly, you make sure nothing happens, im going to search for the others, more then likely they went in the chamber with Deoxys!" Hikaru said and opened a door that led down a flight of stairs "So, This hallway leads to the Chamber? yup." Hikaru said to himself as he walked down a candle-lit hallway and opened two large doors at the same time "Im here!" Hikaru said slightly loudly and heard a strange tune "What the..." Hikaru said and saw the Latis singing in front of Rayquaza "It cant be...oh my god..." Hikaru said softly as the two doors closed shut on their own...locking Hikaru in "SOMEBODY HELP MEE!!!" Hikaru screamed, pounding on the doors "HELP ME!!! IM GOING TO DIE!!! HELP ME!!!" Hikaru screamed at the top of his lungs, and trying to break down the door "please...theyre........using............per...............ish.........................song........" Hikaru said as he slid down the doorway, and passed out on the ground....

Years
    "Uh, yeah, that's okay…" Ali said, nervously. "Abra", Alexako called out, "It's too dark in here, use flash." There was a bright flash of light. Julia and Alexako turned around to see Ali and Amy both blushing. "Ehehehe… Hi!" Ali said, sweat-dropping. The group suddenly heard someone call out for help. "That sounded like Hikaru!" Julia said, impulsively storming out of the room and into the hall. Alexako quickly grabbed her by the arm, "Don't go too far without us!" She said, angrily. "If we get split up, we won't be able to find each other!" Julia looked very careless now. "But it's Hikaru – our friend! We have to go find him!"
    "But we don't know fo-" Before Alexako could finish her sentence, Julia summoned Adam again. "SO I'm back?" He asked, looking slightly peeved. "C'mon Adam, you're taking me to the chamber!" Julia said loudly, getting on his back. The two quickly took off, even though Adam was clearly expressing a resentment towards Julia being able to over-power him. Alexako ran after them as fast as she could, trying to catch up. She sent out her Fearow after about 15 seconds of running, and jumped onto it's back, trying to follow Julia and Adam, while Ali and Amy slowly followed behind, on Pelly, Ali's Pelipper.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy looked down to the quickly moving ground "Um...thanks for...letting me ride on Pelly..." Amy said still blushing 'Gee, Ali sure is cute...i wonder if he likes me? what...what am i thinking!?' Amy thought and shook her head "Do you think...Do you think Hikaru is stuck in Rayquazas dungeon!?" Amy asked quickly trying to banish the thought of Hikaru listening to Perish Song.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "You wont get away with this!" Scott screamed as he flew up to face DeoJake "Emotions only get in the way..." DeoJake said with a smile "But go ahead use a final blow attack on me...you'll only hurt your friend." Deojaka said simply smiling "Hehe...dont worry, i know a way." Scott said softly and smiling.

Years
    "Um…Maybe… Possibly…" Ali said, feeling a bit awkward with Amy just a few centimeters behind him. Pelly began to screech loudly, seeing something get in the way. Ali burst himself out of deep-thought, but before he could command Pelly to vere around the object, they ended up slamming right into it. Pelly, Ali, and Amy all fell to the ground, now too far away from Alexako and Julez to call for help…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julia rammed right threw the doors of the chamber, with Alexako's Fearow only inches behind her. The singing was continuing, but stopped a few seconds later. "Was that all?" Julia said, wondering if the song had effected her or Adam. "Well perish song doesn't work right away…" Adam began. "It takes a few minutes to take effect… We really shouldn't be too sure of our fate right now until we see that Rayquaza and the Latis start to diminish…"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy had the wind knocked out of her "What...what happened..." Amy asked and slowly sat up, her arm was hurt and her knees where scuffed, but she quickly rushed over to Ali "Are you all right?" Amy asked and saw far ahead a tiny door was being opened "great..." Amy said and sat against the wall, cluching her left arm.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Desperate arnt you boy?" DeoJake asked looking Scott straight into his eyes "Not really...but i know how to get Ally back..." Scott said confidently "Oh really, you know killing me would result in killing your friend, then ill just find a new host!" DeoJake laughed "Really...fine then...time to hopefully finish this...FUSION INFERNO!!!" Scott screamed making several hand motions and a gigantic fireball was in his hands, about the size of an elephant "So you are going to kill your friend?" DeoJake asked before looking at Scotts target...Deoxys frozen body "WHAT!!! NOOOOOO!!!" DeoJake screamed as the fireball blew away Deoxys' former body, chunks of ice flying everywhere "I thought if i deystroyed your body, you would be trapped, i figured that that puddle was only your essence so ha! CheckMate!" Scott yelled loudly "This isnt over yet boy..." DeoJake said shakily

shep

Years
    The sound of steps were quickly heading down the hall that Ali and Amy had fallen in. A dark shadowy figure with horns was charging its way threw the brick laiden hall. It was Shep on his Tauros. He smiled to them all shouting, "need some help?" He held out his hand to give them a lift.

Years
    "Uh-yeah, I'm fine…" Ali told Amy. "Are you okay?" He asked, but before she could reply, Shep came riding into the hall, offering his help. Ali took Shep's hand, and got on the back of Tauros as he waited for Amy to get on as well. "The door over there! We need to get to it!"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy looked up at Ali "Er...um...i need help...er...getting up, yeah!" Amy said as Shep put out his arm "gee! i cant reach Sheps arm..." Amy said in a loud, choppy tone "Ali...could you help me up?" Amy said with a smile as Ali helped her up "geez, i really am sick...trying to get Ali to notice me now..." Amy thought as Tauros ran towards the door.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After Scott had crushed Deoxys old body Allys stone body soon transformed back to the youthful beaty Scott once knew and loved "YES!" Scott yelled hapily when he saw the stone melting off Ally "Urrrggg...now that his girlfriends back he has inspiration to go on" DeoJake began "if only i could go into her instead..." DeoJake thought "ALLY! HOW ARE YOU?" Scott shouted down to Ally "HEY! ARE YOU FIGHTING OR CHATTING OVER TEA?" DeoJake shouted "hehe..." Scott said with a smile "What are you laughing at?" DeoJake asked "you...your so pathetic...i bet Jake could break free!" Scott said with a smile "I doubt it!" DeoJake screamed back "hmm...well lets see...PERFECTION POKEMORPH!!!" Scott screamed as he pulled Torchs spirit out of him, it looked like a scaled down size of Torch, about the size of a basketball, except with fewer body details "SCOTT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Brawly called "Dont worry..." Scott said softly but loud enough so his friends could hear, Scott started saying words under his breath, it sounded like ancient Pokemon language "What is he doing!" DeoJake said and looked around for a sign of a trap "NOW!!!" Scott shouted as he pushed the Torch spirit into his heart, there was a large cloud of smoke and a shockwave that sent DeoJake flying back. Standing where Scott was, was a Charizard Pokemorph, except he was silver like earlier except he had a gold aura around him "WHAT THE-" DeoJake yelled "its a perfection Pokemorph" Scott said, but sounding like a fused voice of his and Torchs "It is a rare Pokemorph where the Pokemon and its Trainer have complete loyalty and love between each, causing a Super Pokemorph so to speak, but we have a few hidden surprises for you Deoxys" Scott said and smiled "Now round two shall begin..."

shep

Years
    With great speed Tauros slammed through the door that Hikaru was in. All who were riding the horse were sent flying and Shep quickly returned his pokemon to its ball to prevent it from being killed by the song. "Now let's get Hikaru and get away as quick as possible" Shep's deep voice shouted as he ran to Hikaru.

Years
    "No-wait!" Julia snapped as she saw Amy, Ali and Shep swing into the room. "The song… It's over…" Alexako whispered. "Now all there is to do, is wait, and see if it worked…"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy looked at the Lati Pokemorphs "So...its a win-lose situation isnt it?" Amy asked and a few tears rushed to her eyes "If Rayquaza is killed...so Hikaru will die too!? but...if it didnt work, then Rayquaza will stay alive, and Hikaru will live..." Amy said and waited for any sign that that Perish song worked...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "HAHAHAHA!!! you may have been able to get a little power up, but you cant kill me without harming your buddy!" DeoJake laughed trying to discourage Scott "hehe, your so pathetic..." Scott said with a smile and saw DeoJake who looked horrorstruck "Waht do you mean? your planning on killing your friend!?" DeoJake asked wondering if he was finished "Nope...but something a bit better..." Scott said as he picked up a pokeball from his side "with a little help from this guy," Scott said holding up the pokeball "nothing bad will happen to Jake!" Scott said hapily and threw the Pokeball down "HAUNTER!!!" Scott shouted as his Haunter floated up to Scott "Now Haunter this is what i want you to do," Scott whispered so only Haunter could hear "I want you to put a curse onto Jake." Scott said but Haunter looked blank "dont worry, i now how ill give you some of my power and you should be able to get rid of Deoxys thats inside Jake!" Scott finished and stood upright again "Ready?" Scott asked Haunter who nodded "Okay, USE CURSE!!!" Scott screamed as Haunters Aura turned black and he shot something at himself "Good, now, TECHNIQUE TRANSFER!" Scott yelled as he shot his own beam at the curse which sent the attack right at Deoxys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back